The Alan Hutton Thread | Page 21 | Vital Football

The Alan Hutton Thread

I think Lescott showed with his half arsed performances he’s definitely no fan.

Played better for the baggies than he did for us and even then that wasn't a good standard, I'd love to know what Sherwood was taking when he decided it was a good idea to bring him to Villa, boggles the mind.

Happy retirement Mr. Hutton, I'll go to the grave with that goal against the Blues. You are the complete opposite of what Joleon Lescott is.

It's moments like that goal or other pieces of brilliance or the unexpected which make up for all the heartache and dross we football fans suffer......I wouldn't want it any other way. Certainly the Man Citeh fans for all their teams results and possession of the ball don't seem in too much of hurry to pack the ground out!!

It's moments like that goal or other pieces of brilliance or the unexpected which make up for all the heartache and dross we football fans suffer......I wouldn't want it any other way. Certainly the Man Citeh fans for all their teams results and possession of the ball don't seem in too much of hurry to pack the ground out!!

They bore me shitless watching them, I can't be the only one

Will never ever forget that goal and the moment of sheer madness, disbelief and elation that ensued. What he lacked in overall quality he made up for with hard work, who’d of thought a few years ago that we would be calling him a legend.

Just watched a Premier League World special on him. Doesn’t cover the promotion season though. He loves us, that much is clear.
And very interesting comments on the Lambert situation. Not what you might imagine .

Sky sports premier league channel.

He is on SSN regular reporting on games. Was on last night. Not the most gifted footballer but a true professional. And yes I have heard him say how much he loves the Villa. And I wish him luck and success in what ever he does.

Just watched a Premier League World special on him. Doesn’t cover the promotion season though. He loves us, that much is clear.
And very interesting comments on the Lambert situation. Not what you might imagine .

Sky sports premier league channel.
Hopefully it gets put up on youtube at some stage....