West brom Match thread | Page 26 | Vital Football

West brom Match thread

Just a brief note, please avoid using the real names of posters (past or present) or posting information about them that could be construed as defamatory or of a personal nature.

Cheers

OKD

I completely forgot he is a big mate of yours!

Defamatory:

adjective

1. (of remarks, writing, etc.) damaging the good reputation of someone; slanderous or libellous.

Rather ironic that one minute we are talking about mind altering substances and the next you allude to the mad bastard having a good reputation.

Unless.............yes, you must be Paz

I'm confused!

Is VAR being used in the Champions League?

Not only did Liverpool lose but they also had a goal disallowed; does this mean the game will be replayed?
Either that or they should just be given the Champions League trophy now.

Just a brief note, please avoid using the real names of posters (past or present) or posting information about them that could be construed as defamatory or of a personal nature.

Cheers

OKD

All these years and i thought 'no real names ffs' was just part of the vital clique long list of in-jokes. You learn something new eveeryday.

I completely forgot he is a big mate of yours!

Defamatory:

adjective

1. (of remarks, writing, etc.) damaging the good reputation of someone; slanderous or libellous.

Rather ironic that one minute we are talking about mind altering substances and the next you allude to the mad bastard having a good reputation.

Unless.............yes, you must be Paz

Er - not the case, just opted to edit prior to it creating me more work.

Never met that Rob, we have only ever spoken via this forum

- the Rob D...s that I knew & grew up with is now serving time.

I'm definitely not Paz either - our current & former Spanish based posters are very much unique.