Match Thread Bristol Rovers v Blackpool | Vital Football

Match Thread Bristol Rovers v Blackpool

SaskPool

Vital Football Legend
David Dunn has made three changes to the Blackpool side for this afternoon's tie at Bristol Rovers in his first game in temporary charge.

Calum Macdonald, James Husband and Matty Virtue all come in, with Marc Bola and Ollie Turton dropped to the bench.

Jay Spearing misses the match due to concussion regulations after coming off at half-time in the mid-week defeat to Gillingham.

Team: Maxwell, Feeney, Heneghan, Moore, Husband, Macdonald, Virtue, Dewsbury-Hall, Ronan, Gnanduillet, Madine.

Subs: Sims, Howe, Bola, Delfouneso, Turton, Nuttall, Ward.

We def need something from this getting near danger zone for comfort....
Any thing further on Grayson replacement?

went for the radio Lancs pre match live, not on because the dingles had commentary, still the same 30 mins after they have finished. Really dingles / saints who wants 60 mins of post match guff

G'day Folks,

Just thought I would drop in and say that I will be watching on ifollow too. It's !0.40pm here in Perth. and another 20 minutes to kick off. :clown:

Looks like a typical 19th Century ground. Glad I'm home and not in the open terrace.
Pool will be in tangerine and white

went for the radio Lancs pre match live, not on because the dingles had commentary, still the same 30 mins after they have finished. Really dingles / saints who wants 60 mins of post match guff
I've been getting the pre match online from RL for the last ten minutes