Who to sign in't summer window | Page 3 | Vital Football

Who to sign in't summer window

Wasn't one of our old Board summat to do wi Fenerbahce? UTMPB
That was during the worldwide Empire building days Rod (with the emphasis more on building than football !) when our chances of even getting near Europe involved a ferry.

Now we're trying to get there through the front door, to coin a phrase.

I want Hendo to get an England cap but if he goes to the tournement then his value will at least double and price us out. I'm worried :shrug:

I want Hendo to get an England cap but if he goes to the tournement then his value will at least double and price us out. I'm worried :shrug:
Wi Chelski&PSG interested(allegedly) i dunt think whether HENDO gets capped or not will have any bearin on him bein at BDBL next season or not mi owd pal.UTMPB

It doesn't really matter which clubs are in for Henderson, the deciding factor is going to be whether or not Man Utd see him as their future number 1. If the answer is yes, which it seems to be at the moment, then they won't sell him to a team who won't agree to a buy-back clause. That rules out any "elite" sides like Chelsea, Tottenham and PSG, but potentially puts us in a good position. Personally, I don't think Man Utd will decide to sell at all and we will sign him on loan for another season.

It doesn't really matter which clubs are in for Henderson, the deciding factor is going to be whether or not Man Utd see him as their future number 1. If the answer is yes, which it seems to be at the moment, then they won't sell him to a team who won't agree to a buy-back clause. That rules out any "elite" sides like Chelsea, Tottenham and PSG, but potentially puts us in a good position. Personally, I don't think Man Utd will decide to sell at all and we will sign him on loan for another season.
Hope tha r8 mi owd pal.UTMPB

City's number one Ederson if they can't overtrun their ban,:LOL: Schmeichel at Leicester,Cameron Dawson.:ROFLMAO: Nar thee name yours Twirls mi owd pal. UTMPB
i just wont do it its not fair
him at bournmouth
him at watford
him at newcastle
liverpools number 2
the POPE.
we could even go for a top top goalie if we get in to champions league:khat::toot::toot::bull: