Weather warnings for Bristol game. | Vital Football

Weather warnings for Bristol game.

aussie1

Vital Squad Member
Met Office warnings issued for Bristol
  1. Yellow warning of wind
    Updated 14 February at 12:26 GMT

From10:00 GMT on Sat 15 FebruaryTo12:00 GMT on Sun 16 February
    Storm Dennis will bring strong winds over the weekend. Some disruption to travel is likely across parts of England and Wales.
    - Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely
    - Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
    - Some short term loss of power and other services is possible
    - It’s likely that some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities are affected by spray and/or large waves
  2. Yellow warning of rain
    Updated 14 February at 15:54 GMT

From12:00 GMT on Sat 15 FebruaryTo21:00 GMT on Sun 16 February
    Storm Dennis is expected to bring very heavy rain, flooding and disruption to travel over the weekend.
    - Homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
    - Delays or cancellations to train and bus services are possible
    - Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
    - Some communities may be cut off by flooded roads
    - Possible power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses
Strong Winds to 47mph and heavy rainfall to be expected for the Bristol game. Take care people.

Off in to Manchester this aft for a gig tonight.
Am driving as opposed to being stuck at 2200hrs onwards with the Northern rail it's windy and uber are x5 their normal price scenario

It's been an interesting drive so far. Just stopped at Swindon for a brew. I have waterproofs and know that the Rovers ground had little protection. Fabulous

And their's me--wondering if i should stay up and watch the game on i-follow. K.O. at 11.00pm, WA time. Temperature today was a pleasant cloudy 28'c. Be safe you two. :clown:

And their's me--wondering if i should stay up and watch the game on i-follow. K.O. at 11.00pm, WA time. Temperature today was a pleasant cloudy 28'c. Be safe you two. :clown:

Isn't ifollow absolutely brilliant for exiles.
Love it for us. Won't be making the dons game next week but will watch it at home.

Isn't ifollow absolutely brilliant for exiles.
Love it for us. Won't be making the dons game next week but will watch it at home.

Yes. ifollow is fantastic HD quality for us exiles Sexy. I reckon you will have watched the game in a Mank pub pre-concert. I hope you and Mrs Xile enjoyed James Blunt.

Last edited:
This was the first game this season I have missed.
Bought tickets as part of the Christmas presents for the mrs.
Gutted as was meant to be on the Bristol trip with Hastings :guiness:.

Concert wise - whilst I would never have had me down as a fan of his a while ago he is very very funny on tw@tter. Ruthess with prople who troll him.
Music wise - he was very good. Great audience participation - took the proverbial out of himself too. Good quality sound and stage show - never thought I would say it but I really enjoyed it.
He sang a song called Monsters at the British Legion remembrance service last year with all proceeds going to the BL and help the heroes fund. Looked around last night as he sang it and it had a lot of people in tears, in a good way.