Hastings

Vital Football Hero
Paul Heckingbottom 7/4
Evo 4/1
Bowyer 6/1
Warnock 12/1
Olli 16/1
Nathan Crybaby Jones 16/1

So, what qualities should we be hoping for in our next manager? Positivity would be high on my list followed by adaptability, a brain and the ability to communicate and inspire. Jurgen Klopp is top of my most wanted.

Mind you don’t aim for the impossible Bear,still no one can accuse you of not being ambitious.Still the impossible dream springs to mind,

Warnock but only to the end of the season. He has a good track record of lifting struggling teams and has said he would like something but not long term. Olli won't go for it and I've never forgiven him.

Warnock but only to the end of the season. He has a good track record of lifting struggling teams and has said he would like something but not long term. Olli won't go for it and I've never forgiven him.

We need someone long term, hungry and plays decent football with the same love and ambition as Saint Simon S

Too early for Evatt.
Hollowords is a ****
JOnes is an even bigger ****
Coyle - useful to a gynaecologist and that's about it
Heckinbottom shite with £ according to Barnsley lads

I would love Houghton but he won't drop this far down.

I 'm thinking we have someone already lined up with the wording of the statement.

I think a lot of managers will look at us now as an excellant proposition, a decent chairman willing to support the team, fans and stadium all ready for championship , please no to that gobby little runt and his diving buddy.

Blackpool Football Club can announce that David Dunn has been placed in caretaker charge of the first-team.

The Seasiders’ First-Team Coach steps up to the role following the departure of Simon Grayson. The Club can also confirm that Assistant Manager Ian Miller has now left his position with The Seasiders.

Chief Executive Ben Mansford said:

“I would like to thank Simon Grayson and Ian Miller for all their hard work since I joined the Club. Simon is a proper football man and someone I enjoyed working alongside. Unfortunately, despite Simon’s best efforts, the results did not come over recent times. I wish Simon and Ian all the very best for the future.”

Owner Simon Sadler added:

“Given his past success here, Simon Grayson will always be a part of the Club’s history and I would like to wish both him and Ian Miller well for the future.

“While the process of appointing a new manager gets underway, I would like to thank David Dunn for agreeing to take charge in the interim.”

So, what qualities should we be hoping for in our next manager? Positivity would be high on my list followed by adaptability, a brain and the ability to communicate and inspire. Jurgen Klopp is top of my most wanted.

Bear, I could only add - and has an attacking entertaining style.

Is a prospective Manager out there that meets that criteria?.

There is but I don't think Sexy is willing to forgive him. Worth a punt at 16/1. :grinning: :grinning:

Last edited: