Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 636 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Loaning Hogan to Small Heath was certainly a bizarre decision. A month ago they were looking over their shoulders at the bottom 3. Now they are the form team in the division and have a decent chance of the play offs given the teams above are dropping points all over the place.

I know the championship was quite fun in a strange way, and a lot on here are quite happy to be down there. But when you look at some of the games, attendances between 10-12k and you watch it on the box, and there’s less atmosphere than a Villa reserve game, you realise how much bigger we should be than that league - whether you like the EPL or not.

I was thinking similar while watching that drivel.

You can get some exciting games now and again, and the results are always surprising (high flying Forest tonight) but a lot of it is absolute rubbish.

So Hogan refinds his goalscoring touch which helps his marketability and improves his price and all we care about is a club all of us have family members who support and in the online world they become scum again, and this isn't a good thing for us.

200.webp

FFS.

Good job my mum's funeral took place a few months ago, I can just imagine now most of my uncles pointing and laughing when I turned up at the Crem because Hogan had improved their season, despite the fact they were seeing off their sister.

#hate

If anything it’s made Stoke look a bit silly for not giving Hogan a game at that level and sending him to a rival in the same league.

Hogan has had some fitness issues and generally looked pretty poor since with us. If a loan helps recoup even half of what we paid out then that can only be a decent thing. I don’t care if he’s at Blues or anywhere else. The irony is they could help make us millions in regaining value and they couldn’t afford him, by playing him and helping him into some form.

If anything it’s made Stoke look a bit silly for not giving Hogan a game at that level and sending him to a rival in the same league.

Hogan has had some fitness issues and generally looked pretty poor since with us. If a loan helps recoup even half of what we paid out then that can only be a decent thing. I don’t care if he’s at Blues or anywhere else. The irony is they could help make us millions in regaining value and they couldn’t afford him, by playing him and helping him into some form.

Maybe we’ll swap him for Bellingham in the summer and another one of their managers will fall out with the chairman

Didn't know where else to put this but its a really interesting article from the independent.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...l-man-utd-barcelona-real-madrid-a9330431.html

I actually got quite angry reading it to be honest but it's a brilliant dissection of just how unequal the game has become and how the big money clubs want it to be more unequal still.

This is why I don't admire any of those corrupt tossers when they win something, how can you when you know that they have bought their success and their trophies and this also highlights bull shit ref decisions that go in favour of the top six as actual corruption. Also this FFP bullshit may look a good idea if it was brought in 20-30 years a go but the simple fact is that it should be scrapped as all it does is keep the sky 6 at the top while ensuring that teams out of the top 6 are unable to afford to compete unless they break FFP rules and then subsequently get punished while the top 6 can go and spend 100's of millions on a player and put them on a £300 thousand a week salary without fear of punishment.

Millwall v Fulham has been decent so far, unlike last night.

They really don't get big crowds do they Millwall? It's a bit of a London derby tonight, half empty, but it always is when I see games there.

Anyone else seen the 'spat' between Jon Moss and Dan Gosling/Bournemouth over comments Jon Moss is meant to have made re Bournemouth's lolwy league position?

The fat f**k has gone up in my estimation as a result (sorry, @sirdennis) :lol: