The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 456 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal waste bin has been emptied

I place the bin on the left side (as you look from the house) of the drive for collection.

They have emptied it and only gone and moved it to the right of the drive.

I'm furious with this . The hap hazard lazy shits. The standards in this country are beyond shocking.

Sad news Melon, for many years I’ve had my bin taken from the left (as you look from the house) and returned to said position. However, recently it has been as far as 4 houses away. It’s CLEARLY numbered in 4in high letters yet still abandoned some 30 yards up the street. When you consider my disability (I identify as a walrus) I find it scandalous. I’ve written to my MP, not about this, but to say well done on being voted in, but still no action.
I am attempting to get on question time so that I can raise this. I’ve suggested that it is filmed in Wembley Stadium on March 1st , possibly in the royal box.

I have put out the black bins for myself and my neighbours, plus whilst doing so, swept the leaves up in the ally by the side of my mansion. No one else will, and nice to keep things tidy.

For the last time, bin/recycling collections are on a FRIDAY. This week, it is recycling and garden waste, next Friday is black refuse bin collections.

I hope that clarifies matters?

we don’t have garden waste collections during those months either, this week is black wheely bin general rubbish. Next week is black wheely bin and recycling, green bag is plastic and cans. The Blue bag is paper and card. The black box contains glass.

200.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.