Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 635 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Look at the two squads on paper and I think most would say we’ve got more skilful players but Wilder’s lot are so suited to the system they play and they do it brilliantly...it still bamboozles me at times but fair play to them. Never give up, fight for every ball, create pressure....superb all over the park.
He's a brilliant coach and tactician and has found away to really get his ideas over to his players, time of course helps with this.

They also have their eye on the ball from a strength and conditioning standpoint, something I don't think we excel at as a club given how long it has taken our players to get fit.

Finally they have some underrated players skill wise, the likes of Fleck are actually really decent players on the ball, Berge is also an excellent signing.

Great Milan Derby that was. Inter 0-2 Milan at half time and Inter 4-2 Milan at full time, the premier league old boys for inter doing the business, Erikssen nearly scored a screamer.

That's sad about Pele. All my old favourites coming up against hard times.
I notice there's moves afoot to get recognition for Jimmy Greaves. Not before time.

Paul Faulkner worked hard at trying to get it trialed in the corner of the Holte End.

As you say, if Man Utd, those darlings, can't get it done, then it probably won't be back in the next decade.

I'm not watching the Championship. I refuse to unless we end up back there! :grinning: Hope Brentford win tonight though, they could end up pushing the Albion.