Transfer window | Page 6 | Vital Football

Transfer window

Brilliant,so the boards nemesis is in South Africa,strutting her heels.
Meanwhile,folk are arguing over the waiter & doubtfire,fatboy's clapping his chubby fingers & apparently we've got our country back,ya couldn't fkn make it up.Newcastle.

Brilliant,so the boards nemesis is in South Africa,strutting her heels.
Meanwhile,folk are arguing over the waiter & doubtfire,fatboy's clapping his chubby fingers & apparently we've got our country back,ya couldn't fkn make it up.Newcastle.

Aaaalreeeeet, Ry!

Waddya mean, nemesis like?! Offence taken!

Last edited:
Probably until after my wine tour of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek tomorrow, coz it'll seem like a good idea to post on here then.

I'm not a gambler but if someone opens a book on this put me down for a monkey.

No offence Neppos but any attempt to defend Ashley's prize mug is doomed to failure.:rofl:

Getting back to the transfer window just gone that Benteleb doesn't look too clever to me. OK he put a couple of decent deliveries into the box but generally speaking his modus operandi seems to be to patrol around the centre circle at walking pace and pass the ball to the opposition periodically. Am I missing something>

I'm not a gambler but if someone opens a book on this put me down for a monkey.

No offence Neppos but any attempt to defend Ashley's prize mug is doomed to failure.:rofl:

Aye, Pie. I'm sure that mug who took £20m off Ashley and now earns double that speaks highly of you aswell 😉

Aye, Pie. I'm sure that mug who took £20m off Ashley and now earns double that speaks highly of you aswell 😉
It's unfortunate we live in a world where people are judged by what they earn rather than their deeds.

That aside Benitez took his dirty dollars from us the club mate,not from Ashley.

Getting back to the transfer window just gone that Benteleb doesn't look too clever to me. OK he put a couple of decent deliveries into the box but generally speaking his modus operandi seems to be to patrol around the centre circle at walking pace and pass the ball to the opposition periodically. Am I missing something>
My first impression is that he's crap but it's early days.
We have roughly thirteen games to form a rational opinion before Bruce gets the next one over the line.

It did, won the Championship and a top ten finish in the Premier League under massively restrictive constraints.

I'd keep that monkey in your back pocket😉🙄😃
Pardew got us into Europe and was voted manager of the year under the massive restriction known as Mike Ashley.
Stop being a Benitez groupie :grinning: