AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa (Saturday 1 February 2020): Match Thread | Page 26 | Vital Football

AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa (Saturday 1 February 2020): Match Thread

Crap result. Crap performance. We stumble on like we have all season.

But sorry I cannot get over the 'we are down, hello championship ' crap I have read post match.

We are well in this . We have been all season No one has a crystal ball. It's going to be a struggle. It has all season. I expected it . It seems others didnt or have forgotten.

Up to you of course but alot of this post match and actually lets surrender the season stuff reminds me of 57 fannies quotes. Hopefully while we are still in the hunt everyone at VP and away games aren't giving up and try and pull us through this bitch of a season.

But sorry I cannot get over the 'we are down, hello championship ' crap I have read post match.

We are well in this . We have been all season No one has a crystal ball. It's going to be a struggle. It has all season. I expected it . It seems others didnt or have forgotten.

Up to you of course but alot of this post match and actually lets surrender the season stuff reminds me of 57 fannies quotes. Hopefully while we are still in the hunt everyone at VP and away games aren't giving up and try and pull us through this bitch of a season.

Bunch of fannies and that's just the players

Just took a look at our next 10 games and at best I can see us taking one point away at Saints. I am tired of seeing us playing clueless football whereas all the other teams pass the ball well from the back and within a minute are attacking our team's goal. On the other hand we pass the ball across the midfield or defence or both, showing no urgency nor creativity in trying to quickly pass the ball and go forward to score a goal. Every game shows how shit Smith is as a manager with shit players and a shit coaching staff.
What makes it worse is how well wilder is doing at Sheff u. He has a plan and it's worked.

yep but there'll be lots of excuses that Wilder has had longer.

You'd think we'd be improving week on week -
that the coaching would pay dividends by now and we'd make up for lack of quality with workrate and organisation.
Then we'd seize the chance to bring in some real quality in the transfer window as we build to compete

or maybe not

We are well in this. What the shit up to our armpits at present

I don’t want him to blame VAR and the ball boys that’s for sure. We were not good enough with the ball the whole game, oh and maybe we were not good enough for the start of both halves for the first 10 minutes or so. Been like it since Smith became manager.

You’ve gone onto add yet another negative which has nothing to do with his after match interview.....kind of highlights my point. Think you’ve covered most areas of his incompetence in the match thread.

Why do we never start a game on the front foot?

Why does Luiz always take 60 mins to get into a game?

Not sure the formation is the problem, more players not doing their jobs right.

Well its both and probably the 3rd factor which is some are not good enough.

I think there is a tendency among football fans to isolate issues or reduce everything down to the simplest possible issue. We can't blame Wesley anymore so now there is a new blame game, who is next? Seems to be Mings and Marv someone even suggesting Grealish. Its link we forgot how even more dreadful we were without Mings.

You're as strong as your weakest link and what I think Dean has attempted to do is overlap more responsibility to strengthen the weaker links across the pitch. When you so many issues though such as we do then its impossible, firefighting all over the pitch.