POLITICS DISCUSS | Vital Football

POLITICS DISCUSS

Happy Brexit Day :balloon::clap::toot:
Didn`t get up early enough in the morning to wave the coaches off to Beachy head...i told them there was no cliff edge ....but they wouldn`t believe me they were caught up in the emotion of the events and didn`t have time to wait and hear all the facts and the fundamental economic arguments.(facts.....they blur the debate...who needs them when you got a bucket of emotion)

Last edited:
Didn`t get up early enough in the morning to wave the coaches off to Beachy head...i told them there was no cliff edge ....but they wouldn`t believe me they were caught up in the emotion of the events and didn`t have time to wait and hear the all the facts and the fundamental economic arguments.(facts)
Yep, they couldn't believe the sky hadn't fallen in either.

Yep, they couldn't believe the sky hadn't fallen in either.
I'm over in France for 4 days but yet to meet any of the beachy head mob.NO trouble at the channel today but ferries were all up the spout due to poor weather.
Tucking in to some roast unicorn in garlic butter tonight but the red wine has doubled in price overnight since brexit so will stick to cider with a calvados chaser.

Back home on Friday and sitting tight waiting for the inevitable rationing of food to start!... ..................................... ............. .pork scratchings...being bulk stored as i speak.

Where is that panic button gone?i'm feeling nervous.

Last edited: