NUFC v Rochdale | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Rochdale

I read we have lost only one of the previous 27 home FA cup games when facing teams from a lower division (Birmingham 2007 1-5 in a replay). 17 mins gone 0-0

If not specifically pinpointing that game as the beginning of the end for me, it certainly played a part. I was mighty fucked off I remember in the Newcastle Arms after. Cos I cared. I was never as fucked off again tho.

If not specifically pinpointing that game as the beginning of the end for me, it certainly played a part. I was mighty fucked off I remember in the Newcastle Arms after. Cos I cared. I was never as fucked off again tho.
A work mate of mine gave me his black and white scarf after the Hereford game, never went again. I'm sure a few can recall a game where they've thought. Fuck it, I've had enough

A work mate of mine gave me his black and white scarf after the Hereford game, never went again. I'm sure a few can recall a game where they've thought. Fuck it, I've had enough
I can think of several games when I thought "Fuck it, I've had enough", starting in the Dinnis/McGarry era.

The Ashley/Pardew combination resolved things once and for all.

JoeLimpedOn should have shown Tom a lot more respect for having the goal put on a plate for him - instead of acting like he did all the hard work and running to Bruceeeee

One win against Rochdale and the majority are celebrating like it was against Real Madrid!

Had a platinum club ticket which I ended up giving away on FB cos nobody wanted it. I remember a time when it would've gone to the highest bidder.