January transfer window | Page 42 | Vital Football

January transfer window

is morrell that close to taking the first team place of their 6million rated central midfielder? in which case, wouldn't bristol have recalled him already to provide competition?

MA on Radio Lincs (not exact wording but you'll get the drift of it).

If something crops up for Payne, he's happy for him to leave but if he doesn't that's fine.

O'Connor close to leaving.

Not quite saying Toff's on his way but might as well have done! Still work to be done and he'll leave on our terms.

MA on Radio Lincs (not exact wording but you'll get the drift of it).

If something crops up for Payne, he's happy for him to leave but if he doesn't that's fine.

O'Connor close to leaving.

Not quite saying Toff's on his way but might as well have done! Still work to be done and he'll leave on our terms.

Sounded like Toffolo was as good as gone but Appleton playing coy to maximise the fee. He mentioned it’s why he’s signed Melbourne but in the week he’s said he sees him as a CB.

Edun/Melbourne as LB on Saturday or another player to come in.

Sounds as if he expects him to go, that's why he signed Melbourne. Also said as it stands at present the decision isn't totally down to Toffollo, read into that what you will, sounds like we want more money.

I heard that Toffolo wants to go. Offer has been made etc. I'm not going to say who that came from (via a third party) but who that third party knows is within the player / management group.

Sounded like Toffolo was as good as gone but Appleton playing coy to maximise the fee. He mentioned it’s why he’s signed Melbourne but in the week he’s said he sees him as a CB.

Edun/Melbourne as LB on Saturday or another player to come in.
Appleton's said he sees Max as a LB at the minute and maybe a CB later in his career, whereas Max sees himself as a CB.

Let’s hold off for as much cash as possible DC is under pressure and when your under pressure you can react hastily.

I hope we keep Akinde after last 4/5 games. Sub role suits him and not got much different to bring on up top if we let him go.

Akinde changed the game, we had someone that could hassle the Bolton lumps at the back physically. Up until then I don’t think we won one header from Walker or Hesketh. He has certainly proved his worth of late and with John Jules it’s a nice problem to have.

Little rumour before kick off, that we may have turned down a decent sized bid from Millwall for Anderson.

That Anderson rumour looked like it came from a dodgy Twitter feed where they put a random club with a random player and tweet it.

Little rumour before kick off, that we may have turned down a decent sized bid from Millwall for Anderson.
One thing I've noticed with Harry since MA took over, last season the default mode was to get down the line then lay it back for Eards to cross, now he's clearly been encouraged to put the ball in himself; still a work in progress, but improving and gives the defending team more of a challenge.

Considering after MA arrived Harry was out of the side and had the air of a little boy lost, credit to both he's now performing the way he is.