The Kind of Story We Need Right Now! | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Kind of Story We Need Right Now!

Me and my missus usually like to do the shoebox Xmas gift but I missed the boat this year, so I’ve done my bit and donated a tidy sum to help with the cause.

It’s great if a couple of them can come over, but I think it would be great to see some of the money used to give everyone a chance to see a game for free knowing they have to pay to watch in the bar as surely there are some who can’t afford it.

Email address from twitter

owusuboakyeamando@gmail.com

They cheer me up no end when the Villa are getting me down a bit :grinning:

I hope this link is allowed?

https://twitter.com/AvfcGhana

Ive since found this lad on Facebook, dropped him a message. I have about 4 shirts I could send over from different seasons, couple have my own name on but sure they won’t mind.

I’ve sold a number of Villa shirts the last few months and made some good money on them. Don’t mind giving a few away to some people like these that’ll genuinely appreciate and be grateful for them.

The lad got back to me with his address which (If anyone is interested in doing the same) is as follows:

Owusu Boakye Amando
Juaben Seventh Day Adventist Church,
PO Box 4,
Juaben,
Ashanti,
Ghana

The lad got back to me with his address which (If anyone is interested in doing the same) is as follows:

Owusu Boakye Amando
Juaben Seventh Day Adventist Church,
PO Box 4,
Juaben,
Ashanti,
Ghana
Thats great, I'll be sending some over.

@The Fear

From memory lads, someone on Twitter was sorting this? JF might remember?

Yes, because I'm so well known these days for having a good memory.

I can't recall what I had for lunch and that was just 10 mins ago!

LOL

I did share something though, you are ... oh I can't be about to say this can I?.... right.

Yes, because I'm so well known these days for having a good memory.

I can't recall what I had for lunch and that was just 10 mins ago!

LOL

I did share something though, you are ... oh I can't be about to say this can I?.... right.
I assumed you might have a DM or email you could reference lol