Transfer Rumours/Paper Talk | Page 2 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Paper Talk

We are going all in for Danny Ings. You heard this bullshit first here.
Obviously were not and I'm glad but I would love us to sign him which we won't now Saints are climbing to safety.
Watkins is a waste of money at their valuation and as previously said Bowen is out of contract on 6 months so just get him on a pre contract but he dosent suit our style anyway.

Young, pacy, black. An all French front line with Mooose? Our new Deane and Agana, maybe? Who'd a thought it..! We'll see....

It would seem the fire has destroyed the Link Bully..........???
Just tried it it works for me maybe you have to sign up or cos it’s on my device 🤷‍♂️
basically it’s saying about the new player liaison officer and the duties they will be expected to perform which lends itself more to foreign players than English like setting up national insurance numbers bank accounts etc things English players will have anyway although I would think they would have a bank account they could use over here banks are pretty universal these days but you get the gist

Today's rumour is Elias Cobbaut, a Belgian LB/CB from Anderlecht. I don't know anything about him either, but given our Belgian links maybe this one could have more substance than some of the others?

With no reserve team league and the first round of the cup out the way, the opportunities for the fringe players to get a game are very limited. Let em get match fit and see where we are in the summer.

Last edited:
Today's new rumour is Luke Woolfenden, a 21 year old centre back from Ipswich. If there is any truth to us being interested in him, I assume it is for next season as we have just signed Jack Rodwell to cover Bash.

Old story/rumour from my lad Sam last night:

Sam: So I am out for dinner for a mates 30th
Sam: And one of his mates is a football agent - Jamal Blackman is one of his clients
Sam: Was telling me that we tried to sign him
Sam: After the loan
Sam: But he advised him to go to Leeds
Sam: As they were more likely to get promoted and we might get relegated 🤣
Sam: And also that he wanted to stay with us

Rumour from fri night was that Moore isn’t injured but he’s upset wilder by moving further away to be with his gf no idea how true it is

Rumour from fri night was that Moore isn’t injured but he’s upset wilder by moving further away to be with his gf no idea how true it is

Sounds like a load of rubbish to me. Surely we wouldn't have recalled Eastwood from a successful loan at Scunny to be on our bench over something as daft as that.

Well this is staying firmly in the rumours side of this thread but 🙏 all the same

An account with the name Transfercentre9 seems legit. Setting aside that there is no chance that two Premier League clubs could have agreed a deal to sign a top Championship player without any of the real media noticing, that account is also predicting that Newport County are signing Wilfried Bony! I do quite enjoy these types of accounts though, I wonder what the creators get out of it?