The Keinan Davis Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

The Keinan Davis Thread

It is a crying shame he has not (yet) got goals in his locker as he would be invaluable. I agree the Palace defence looked at sixes and sevens against the two big men

It is a crying shame he has not (yet) got goals in his locker as he would be invaluable. I agree the Palace defence looked at sixes and sevens against the two big men
And Dean Smith and JT will have noticed that. Don't be surprised to see a 4-4-2 at the Emirates on the 22nd.

When is Keinan actually back? Surely it can't be long now.

Seemed to be the no.2 behind Wes, was pushing him then got a bit of bad luck with the injury. He's been out for an odd amount of time.

When is Keinan actually back? Surely it can't be long now.

Seemed to be the no.2 behind Wes, was pushing him then got a bit of bad luck with the injury. He's been out for an odd amount of time.

Still not back in training. He does have a history of this though, picks up a lot of injuries and often takes far longer to come back than expected

So many of our young players/prospects have suffered repeated injuries. Such a shame. Wonder if there is a common factor. I know a few are very muscled up, which isn't always ideal because when you are like that, you are very finely tuned.

74 injuries in the PL between Dec 23rd and Jan 1st apparently , which shows how much loading is being put on to the players bodies.

I see Harry Kane is out until April with his hamstring injury.

Seems to work for Ronaldo though

But he is an absolute master of muscle, movement and fitness. There was a feature on him in a magazine a few years back, Men's Health I think. You usually get one or two pages of 'stars' talking fitness, this article seemed like half the magazine.

There is functional muscle and then muscle just to look good.

Good point though!!!!!!

Totally pointless vanity that has fuck all to do with their ability as footballers. Look at Lukaku, classic example, hit the weights to impress on Instagram while his functional athleticism went down the toilet .
Utterly fucking stupid.

Not to mention Gabby, an athlete who frightened defences before he became a lumbering carthorse.

Should have signed a player to back up Wesley and loaned out Davis. I just think he needs a solid run of games and he’d bulldoze half the championship defenders into the stands.