Football Media | Page 15 | Vital Football

Football Media

81478439_1651648461643728_4413031742194057216_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Heads down. The jaw dropping sychophancy avalanche has begun. :sick:

I will post this here by only because some of the stats made me laugh because in so many of the comparative tables the dippers remain at the bottom. The other think of note is how downplayed our 100 point/19 point margin season is......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50688370

I think the funniest comment is this one....

The Anfield side's total of 97 points was the third highest in Premier League history and the most achieved by a runner-up.

Always good to note how well you did when you didn’t win a domestic trophy.

Last edited:
I actually laughed out loud when I read that.

Wow. You did SO well in coming second and not winning.......

and they only lost one game, Arsenal still hold that one upto this season when VAR and LiVARpool will walk away with the title, but as a season, on the whole, it is more of a damp squib than anything. Nothing like a season where they take it down to the wire and last minute shot to win it.

What will grind my gears will be how this will be spun as them "sweeping all before them as they strode imperiously to the title in what was the toughest Premier League of all time"......

Whilst our title win in season in 2017/18 was portrayed as being secured against the weakest Premier League ever witnessed.

What will grind my gears will be how this will be spun as them "sweeping all before them as they strode imperiously to the title in what was the toughest Premier League of all time"......

Whilst our title win in season in 2017/18 was portrayed as being secured against the weakest Premier League ever witnessed.
They cannot take away the fact that we were the team of the decade and there is loads of time left for us to do it again.

Heads down. The jaw dropping sychophancy avalanche has begun. :sick:

I will post this here by only because some of the stats made me laugh because in so many of the comparative tables the dippers remain at the bottom. The other think of note is how downplayed our 100 point/19 point margin season is......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50688370

I think the funniest comment is this one....

The Anfield side's total of 97 points was the third highest in Premier League history and the most achieved by a runner-up.

Always good to note how well you did when you didn’t win a domestic trophy.
7197d95919df4596869cad6d41c014b3.jpg

Pep should've responded by asking whoever that was whether his parents accepted an element of failure.

I understand why he holds them in such utter contempt. He is not alone.

Instead of asking a positive question they took the low road naturally & tried to get a rise out of him after the 'Miracle of Anfield'. What a bunch of wasters and toxic vermin.

I understand why he holds them in such utter contempt. He is not alone.

Instead of asking a positive question they took the low road naturally & tried to get a rise out of him after the 'Miracle of Anfield'. What a bunch of wasters and toxic vermin.

Imagine having to face the same bullshit questions every 3/4 days. I'd lose the will to live.

Imagine having to face the same bullshit questions every 3/4 days. I'd lose the will to live.

I agree. They are truly excruciating and at times you can see Pep struggling to refrain from saying something.....but he has learnt. Truly mind numbingly stupid or 'landmines' on search of a misspoken answer, looking for their juicy headline grabbing outrage. Human dross.