Rolling Specubollox Thread | Page 123 | Vital Football

Rolling Specubollox Thread

I think it is jurgen Klopp who wants to manage bayern and he publicly stated his intention of managing Bayern and Germany few months before. However KOP friendly press wanted pep to take over as Bayern coach .I hope Klopp will manage Bayern next season.

I think it is jurgen Klopp who wants to manage bayern and he publicly stated his intention of managing Bayern and Germany few months before. However KOP friendly press wanted pep to take over as Bayern coach .I hope Klopp will manage Bayern next season.

It is all a case of unsettling City, it started with Pep is agitated and never manage a team for more than three seasons. Then we had a spate of Bayern Munich rumours just like they did with Sane (still continuing) Klipperty wont leave Liverpool™ failed , It is almost certain that pep will finish his contract but highly unlikely he will extend it beyond his current one.

Part of me wants him to be here for a good few seasons yet, but then part of me wants him to go because we would fall into the 'Taggart Syndrome' where we would struggle to find another 'Pep'

I think City are already in the process of getting ready for the post Pep Era.

It is all a case of unsettling City, it started with Pep is agitated and never manage a team for more than three seasons. Then we had a spate of Bayern Munich rumours just like they did with Sane (still continuing) Klipperty wont leave Liverpool™ failed , It is almost certain that pep will finish his contract but highly unlikely he will extend it beyond his current one.

Part of me wants him to be here for a good few seasons yet, but then part of me wants him to go because we would fall into the 'Taggart Syndrome' where we would struggle to find another 'Pep'

I think City are already in the process of getting ready for the post Pep Era.

I think they are and I too do not see him staying beyond his current deal.

A reading of the most recent book 'Pep's City': the making of a Super Team' emphasises just how intensely he works and how this feeds itself into the players and the risk is of burnout for one or both.

In some ways the cycle is not dissimilar to Maureen's I guess but without the bitching, moaning, miserableness and foisting blame on anyone but himself.

If Teams can stop us ,they can definitely do it against Liverpool. I don't know how they fail against dippers. See wolves, United, Spurs who beat us away will not be able to beat dippers . They won't be able to do it in their home game too . Pathetic!! that is how VAR and press making a cheating champion who is not a deserved one. Press and VAR made sure that Liverpool are unbeatable and making teams live in a fools paradise . Competition is unfair with the advent of VAR.

If Teams can stop us ,they can definitely do it against Liverpool. I don't know how they fail against dippers. See wolves, United, Spurs who beat us away will not be able to beat dippers . They won't be able to do it in their home game too . Pathetic!! that is how VAR and press making a cheating champion who is not a deserved one. Press and VAR made sure that Liverpool are unbeatable and making teams live in a fools paradise . Competition is unfair with the advent of VAR.
Well said, NS.

Over the two seasons 2017-19 we saw a plethora of stories in the media effectively labelled “How do you stop City”. After we finished 19 points ahead of JoMU and 25 ahead of LiVARpool, there were a regular stream of articles bemoaning the PL being “dominated by one club”.

Can anyone recall seeing anything similar this season in respect of the current league leaders?

I haven’t. In fact I see little other than praise and th media revelling in the size of their lead.

Funny that.

I'm trying to talk myself into watching the The Arse/Hamers match this afternoon, but it's still up in the air. The plethora of bad refereeing, backed up by the atrocious misuse of VAR is killing my enthusiasm.