Promotion or Tories Out? | Page 83 | Vital Football

Promotion or Tories Out?

Funny how all these life long labour votors don't agree with you and your Momentum mates!

Only because most have been brainwashed in to thinking that Corbyn evil for the last four years. (He makes Jam)
And those Labour MPs that believe that sticking up for what's happening to the Palestinians is anti-Semitic. When in fact it's because they get paid by the LFI. That sponsor those MPs to attack Corbyn at every opportunity.

No, I'm on about your claim that Jack Merritt's family have criticised Labour for their response to his murder.

You stated that they have criticised Labour and all I am asking is for you to back this up with some sort of evidence or link to a news article.

Each time you have addressed my question you have started rambling about other things.

Can you actually answer my question or was CP right when he said I'm wasting my time?

I must admit I hadn't read the top line about the parents. I assume they haven't criticised Labour and so I was wrong on that. Still doesn't get around the fact that it's the Labour supporters on here who seem to think it's a cartoon laughing matter.

Only because most have been brainwashed in to thinking that Corbyn evil for the last four years. (He makes Jam)
And those Labour MPs that believe that sticking up for what's happening to the Palestinians is anti-Semitic. When in fact it's because they get paid by the LFI. That sponsor those MPs to attack Corbyn at every opportunity.
Every single part of this post is absolute bollocks

For the record I am not trying to politicise his death nor am I engaging in an argument with Lienking about what Jack Merritt believed in.

All I am asking is for him to back up his claim that Merritt's family have criticised Labour, which he seemingly cannot do. If he is going to use Merritt's tragic murder to spout total bullshit then he should be called out on it.

OK AC. Lienking has given his response. Can we now leave this line and carry on without comment on a promising young man and ladies death. I think we can all agree a terrible loss. RIP.

To be fair, you're right, Jeremy Corbyn is a career politician. But while he was doing this:
View attachment 36437

...Boris Johnson fell out of Eton and Balliol to become a journalist writing racism, sexism and outright lies, getting fired from his job at the Times for falsifying quotations; then taking a job at the Telegraph where he continued to pedal out right fabricated nonsense about the European Union.

I've nothing against journalists - it is an important job and obviously some of them are amazingly good - but he certainly isn't one of them and this isn't exactly what I would call terrific experience of the Real World!

I assume you're on about Boris. Of course he did run London for eight years, which sounds like a job to me. Did well enough to get re-elected too. Also Foreign Secretary for two years.

Wowie, the insults are out in force today ! Think whatever anyones opinion I respect that and usually argue what I think, which is more than a lot on here do.
The thing you tend to forget every time you insult me is that when it came to the vote on Brexit , it was ME that was in the majority. We will have to see who is in the majority on December 12th, but as I've said on the Brexit thread before, nothing said on here will make any difference.

Well I differ because respect has to be earned and most of what you post is not worthy.

For example you are using the we won, you lost as some sort of justification for your opinion. The fact you were in the majority does not mean that it was the right decision.

Unfortunately, people have forgotten that the conservatives has given the country 10yrs of austerity, budget cuts, low investment and putting their own political party survival over the good of the country.

So come the 12th December Bojo will probably win but the country will lose the long term

For the record I am not trying to politicise his death nor am I engaging in an argument with Lienking about what Jack Merritt believed in.

All I am asking is for him to back up his claim that Merritt's family have criticised Labour, which he seemingly cannot do. If he is going to use Merritt's tragic murder to spout total bullshit then he should be called out on it.

For the record I didn't use a tragic murder to spout anything. I didn't post anything at all until I responded to what had already been posted. As I've already said it's not me that considers it's a cartoon matter. (With two likes as well)

For the record I didn't use a tragic murder to spout anything. I didn't post anything at all until I responded to what had already been posted. As I've already said it's not me that considers it's a cartoon matter. (With two likes as well)

It's not a 'cartoon', it's an illustration depicting the lying clown.

Nobody on here will be in a majority on the 13th; no party will get more than 50%

For example you are using the we won, you lost as some sort of justification for your opinion. The fact you were in the majority does not mean that it was the right decision.

I don't use "we won" as a justification of my opinions. It does show however that there are far more people who agree with what I think than those who post on here.

I don't use "we won" as a justification of my opinions. It does show however that there are far more people who agree with what I think than those who post on here.

Another example of why what you post does not warrant respect. Again, there may be more, in your opinion, but it doesn't make you or them right.

I assume you're on about Boris. Of course he did run London for eight years, which sounds like a job to me. Did well enough to get re-elected too. Also Foreign Secretary for two years.
Boris did well in London.....to kick off his list of achievements shall we mention his vanity project The Garden Bridge......approx £30m wasted. Overseeing Crossrail......3 or 4 years late already, £5bn over budget.
His intervention in the Met Police saw police numbers fall and youth crime rise
Thankfully Boris Island never saw the light of day.

As Foreign Secretary he managed to destroy Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe defence argument against her Iranian prison sentence, and then further irritated her Iranian captors, meaning she won't be out until she has served her full 5 years.

As PM he illegally prorogued Parliament.

I'm sure others can add plenty more.

Two things about Boris.....don't ever thing he is a leaver, he is not and never was. The only time he supported Leave was when Cameron supported Remain.
He is only interested in Boris and his own personal ambition.....being PM, and then being PM longer than Cameron.
He is a devious clown.

The things Boris has screwed up in his political career should really have been enough to disqualify him from being PM for life....instead we have this.
It just shows how shallow the talent pool is in Westminster these days.

I suspect Feco is inferring that Raab is probably in with a good chance of losing his seat, rather than JC will be triumphantly riding into Downing Street....

I was referring to Raab...just because I won't be voting labour doesn't mean I can't enjoy a nose tweek for the Tories.

Swinson could increase the chance of Bozo losing his seat by pulling the candidate out. Unfortunately, she's smelling a bit of power coming her way in the event of a hung parliament.

Swinson could increase the chance of Bozo losing his seat by pulling the candidate out. Unfortunately, she's smelling a bit of power coming her way in the event of a hung parliament.
Yes, they absolutely should be doing that.
Withdrawing in Uxbridge would have no effect on her likelihood of power.