Promotion or Tories Out? | Page 81 | Vital Football

Promotion or Tories Out?

When someone calls you a numpty, it means they are incapable of coming up with a better argument. Jack Merritt's father has said that his son would not want his murder to be used as political capital , and not used as an excuse for tougher sentences, or locking people up again. If you know more put it on here with a link.

Any answer to my question yet chap?

When someone calls you a numpty, it means they are incapable of coming up with a better argument. Jack Merritt's father has said that his son would not want his murder to be used as political capital , and not used as an excuse for tougher sentences, or locking people up again. If you know more put it on here with a link.

I am more than capable of coming up with a better argument. The last year of "debating" with you on the Brexit thread has taught me it is not worthwhile.

It is outrageous.

No no, let's be fair to the American pharmaceutical industry:

It's not like they'd raise the cost of AIDS medication from $13.50 to $750 a pill (with absolutely 0 changes to it) and then a year later drop the price to $350 and run a marketing campaign about how generous they are slashing in half the cost of life saving medication. Let's ignore the 2,500% price increase eh chaps?

So yeah, I can't think of a single reason why this is a bad idea.

To be fair, you're right, Jeremy Corbyn is a career politician. But while he was doing this:
View attachment 36437

...Boris Johnson fell out of Eton and Balliol to become a journalist writing racism, sexism and outright lies, getting fired from his job at the Times for falsifying quotations; then taking a job at the Telegraph where he continued to pedal out right fabricated nonsense about the European Union.

I've nothing against journalists - it is an important job and obviously some of them are amazingly good - but he certainly isn't one of them and this isn't exactly what I would call terrific experience of the Real World!
Great picture of a young Jeremy learning his trade as a protester. Takes real brains to hang a placard round your neck and get arrested.

It takes courage to protest/stand up against something that is unjust. Are you seriously criticising him taking a stand against an oppressive regime?
Takes no courage whatsoever to participate in a stage managed event in support of an immensely popular cause.

No no, let's be fair to the American pharmaceutical industry:

It's not like they'd raise the cost of AIDS medication from $13.50 to $750 a pill (with absolutely 0 changes to it) and then a year later drop the price to $350 and run a marketing campaign about how generous they are slashing in half the cost of life saving medication. Let's ignore the 2,500% price increase eh chaps?

So yeah, I can't think of a single reason why this is a bad idea.
Is that the case? shocking if true.

Takes no courage whatsoever to participate in a stage managed event in support of an immensely popular cause.
More courage than Boris Johnson had ever shown throughout his career. Except maybe when he went on that terrifying zip wire ride - kudos for that.

Just for balance can we stop the purchase of other companies who are vunerable to take over? The practice is available to other people as well as Americans apparently.

More courage than Boris Johnson had ever shown throughout his career. Except maybe when he went on that terrifying zip wire ride - kudos for that.
In my opinion after having done it yes I think zip wire riding takes more balls than hanging a placard round your fucking neck while surrounded by a bunch of your equally loony pals.

I am more than capable of coming up with a better argument. The last year of "debating" with you on the Brexit thread has taught me it is not worthwhile.

Wowie, the insults are out in force today ! Think whatever anyones opinion I respect that and usually argue what I think, which is more than a lot on here do.
The thing you tend to forget every time you insult me is that when it came to the vote on Brexit , it was ME that was in the majority. We will have to see who is in the majority on December 12th, but as I've said on the Brexit thread before, nothing said on here will make any difference.

Is that the case? shocking if true.

It is true, similar thing happened with the EpiPen recently, the prices went from $100 to $600 for a double pack and up to $1200 for children's versions (no idea why children's is so much more). Bearing in mind this is a drug that costs a dollar or so to make - there are other costs, research budgets can be huge and get a drug approved is costly but even so this is price gouging plain and simple.

These aren't isolated cases, a number of drugs (usually once exclusivity has been granted) have seen rises of between 420% to 8000%.

But it's ok, Johnson and Raab trust them not to put up prices.

Any answer to my question yet chap?

Answered that about three pages back. Guess that if his dad doesn't want to make political capital out of it, neither of them, though I believe JC was first off the mark to try and score points. As I've said before , JC has never had anything to do , so he can't have done much wrong. Still waiting for someone to post what cabinet posts etc he has held in the 36 years he has been an MP. Did Blair and Brown give him any responsibility? 172 out of his own MPs didn't even think he was up to the job.

Does amaze me how Labour supporters (and others) think that turning two murders into cartoons etc is appropriate though.

Just for balance can we stop the purchase of other companies who are vunerable to take over? The practice is available to other people as well as Americans apparently.

How about stopping good British companies offering employment and taxes in the uk being given subsidies and tax breaks to go elsewhere.

Answered that about three pages back. Guess that if his dad doesn't want to make political capital out of it, neither of them, though I believe JC was first off the mark to try and score points. As I've said before , JC has never had anything to do , so he can't have done much wrong. Still waiting for someone to post what cabinet posts etc he has held in the 36 years he has been an MP. Did Blair and Brown give him any responsibility? 172 out of his own MPs didn't even think he was up to the job.

Does amaze me how Labour supporters (and others) think that turning two murders into cartoons etc is appropriate though.

Nope, you haven't answered my question at all. I'm not sure how much simpler I can make this for you but I'll try again.

CP asked you which political party the parents of one of the people murdered were criticising and he asked you to give a one-word answer.

You said that you couldn't answer in one word but if you were going to then your answer would be 'Labour'.

I asked you to point us in the direction of where the parents had criticised Labour or Corbyn for their response.

You did not answer and still have not answered.

So here goes again, third time lucky: Can you point me in the direction of where Jack Merritt's family have criticised Labour or Jeremy Corbyn for their response to his murder?