Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 329 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

Priti Patel has said
"EU membership is incompatible with the vigorous border security we need"

She's going to be very cross when she finds out who is entirely responsible for the absence of vigorous border security in the UK.
One person only.
Her.

We are not in Schengen. The UK chooses to fail to secure its borders of its own volition.

Last edited:
Well, a whole day and he doesn't appear to have cocked up, said anything stupid or offensive, or lied.

Has Boris been sent to the naughty step with Jacob?

There's always tomorrow.

Lavery, yes pretty poor, was probably in the union rules, other union leaders have done it as well. They say power corrupts, which party has been in power for longer than any other.

The focus group, a plague on their houses. Personally I disagree with them. Part of me wishes we leave without a deal, just to see what happens, to see how such people react. Except that nice Mr Hitler achieve power through democracy.

Spite is the enemy of love. There's too much and I blame social media for fuelling hatred . Remember in cross fire your own side often get hit...they call it friendly fire. What a joke politics is.

Why do politicians seem to lie so much nowadays? Why don't they just own, and then justify or apologise for things they've previously said or written?

Just seen a Nick Robinson interview with Raab, where Raab denys ever calling for the NHS to be privatised - Robinson quoted a pamphlet to him, co-authored by Raab.

Raab then accused Robinson of taking it out of context, mentioning the existence of Costa and florists as examples of privatisation.

Robinson responded, saying that the pamphlet quoted the privatisation of "hospitals", not coffee shops - Raab bumbles that he didn't write those parts. Aaagh!!!

I suspect Hindley, it's easier access to previous statements that catches folk out. Why oh why do they try and deny it?

It seems a touch pointless just posting tweets without any additional comment or opinion .................. but posting stuff about Trump - especially because of what he's said - seems the most pointless of all.

However, if that's what you want to do Studs, by way of countering yours, have a couple of mine ................. they seem to knock yours right on the head.

(Apologies, can't find the original video ........ but you know it's there !)

Given that you've (for some reason) posted those Studs, here's the one re Raab I mentioned earlier.

To quote his own words, it's just ludicrous ................. but ludicrous that he should think he get away with such a blatant lie. Moreover, it's a very good reason why we should believe very little that comes out of the mouths of some of these people.

As an aside, look at the vein standing out on his forehead ......... this is a man under pressure !

Speaking of social media clips, I can’t believe what I’ve just seen....When one gets savaged and humiliated by Phillip Schofield, one should surely recognise its time to give up. What an embarrassment Corbyn is, bloody Gordon the Gopher could be more effective.

It seems a touch pointless just posting tweets without any additional comment or opinion .................. but posting stuff about Trump - especially because of what he's said - seems the most pointless of all.

However, if that's what you want to do Studs, by way of countering yours, have a couple of mine ................. they seem to knock yours right on the head.

(Apologies, can't find the original video ........ but you know it's there !)

Re Prince Andrew, it’s called diplomacy Moonay. Corbyn could learn a thing or two about it.

Re the Nhs labour were demanding he said he wasn’t interested in buying it. He has. Pretty pointless though as they’ll still peddle the lie.

Just 9 days until this is all, hopefully, over and the Conservatives get remove this spectre of Marxism and total ruination hanging over the country

....When one gets savaged and humiliated by Phillip Schofield,....... .

Haven't seen it, but maybe, in the spirit of fair play, and feeling sorry for Johnson, he was deliberately shit. 🤔😉

Re Prince Andrew, it’s called diplomacy Moonay. Corbyn could learn a thing or two about it........

Diplomacy my arse. Its called a blatant attempt at disassociation. As for Corbyn learning from it, would you like me to post the clip when Johnson called Trump a moron, and said he wouldnt want him walking the streets of London?

........ Re the Nhs labour were demanding he said he wasn’t interested in buying it. He has. Pretty pointless though as they’ll still peddle the lie.

Are you accusing Labour of the lie, or of peddling the Tory lie that he's not interested in the NHS, when he's quite clearly stated that it would be "on the table"?

Trump will tell you exactly what you want to hear, so long as it be fits him.

......... Just 9 days until this is all, hopefully, over and the Conservatives get remove this spectre of Marxism and total ruination hanging over the country

Marxist my arse....... the leader maybe, the party isn't, the PLP certainly isn't.

As it happens, I hope the Tories win, but without a majority. I can't wait to see what Johnson's next step would be after this futile exercise.

Would he go with a second referendum? I think we all know the answer to that ...... and the reason. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Haven't seen it, but maybe, in the spirit of fair play, and feeling sorry for Johnson, he was deliberately shit. 🤔😉

Nah, he’s just shit!

Diplomacy my arse. Its called a blatant attempt at disassociation. As for Corbyn learning from it, would you like me to post the clip when Johnson called Trump a moron, and said he wouldnt want him walking the streets of London?

By all means. Neither were leaders of their country at the time and Boris was standing up for the Muslim community in his capacity as Mayor against inaccurate claims. Should be applauded for that.

Are you accusing Labour of the lie, or of peddling the Tory lie that he's not interested in the NHS, when he's quite clearly stated that it would be "on the table"?

Trump will tell you exactly what you want to hear, so long as it be fits him.

The government told him it in no uncertain terms it was not on the table and he accepts this. Even this document they ‘acquired’ (have they said where from yet?) it was barely mentioned and commentators accept it wasn’t a smoking gun. Still they use it to spread fear and peddle a lie as it’s all they’ve got. Disgusting really duping the vulnerable.

marxist my arse....... the leader maybe, the party isn't, the PLP certainly isn't.

As it happens, I hope the Tories win, but without a majority. I can't wait to see what Johnson's next step would be after this futile exercise.

Would he go with a second referendum? I think we all know the answer to that ...... and the re

Don’t forget the would be chancellor, their backers, their advisors... Plenty of good people still left within that party, sadly they are being swamped by this ideology. It’s an utter disgrace. I too want Johnson to win, but by a thumping margin and hope it’s enough to rid labour of this disease and they can back back to being a credible opposition and a party worthy of consideration to form a government. Don’t think he will though, a narrow victory I think. A hung parliament would unfortunately continue the paralysis and be very detrimental for the country and democracy if the referendum isn’t respected,