Chansiri could be banned from football... | Vital Football

Chansiri could be banned from football...

So what, I mean really
They get a points deduction then carry on with a clean slate
If by a million to one chance Chansiri gets banned from football one of his minions will take over

Nothing will change

love that "will vigourously defend" themselves. So would Hitler if he'd been caught and tried at Nuremberg.

Sheffield football, for the piggies is just a Perfect Storm ATM.........................and there's nowt like a good, old fashioned thunder and lightning,very, very frightening drenching.

So what, I mean really
They get a points deduction then carry on with a clean slate
If by a million to one chance Chansiri gets banned from football one of his minions will take over

Nothing will change
I’m not so sure. Let’s face it he‘s openly taken the P by allegedly selling the ground to one of his own companies and there’s also the farcical Elev8 and D Taxi sponsorship who he owns as well (and who still aren’t open to business over 2 years on). Somewhere along the line the EFL are going to have to make an example of somebody and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they’re hammered and he has to sell them.

The only downside for me is that somebody who is a true fan and actually knows how to run a club buys them and turns them around...like King Kev :rofl:

Last edited:
I’m not so sure. Let’s face it they’ve openly taken the P by allegedly selling the ground to themselves along and also with the Elev8 and D Taxi sponsorship from his own companies (who still aren’t open to business over 2 years on). Somewhere along the line the EFL are going to have to make an example of somebody and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if they’re hammered and he has to sell them.

The only downside for me is that somebody who is a true fan and actually knows how to run a club buys them and turns them around...like King Kev :rofl:
They'll not even be on our radar for a decayed (sic) or two if he gets involved #princescoattails

Interesting read, although there is a feature about Derby securing more investment on the same page..........aren't they accused of doing the same thing?

I think the main difference is that Tunaboy has apparantly found a time machine, and by using said time machine, went back and sold himself the stadium a year before the accounts said he did, through a series of companies that he owns, and paid over the odds for, and then gave himself five years to settle the debt, or something like that., so no cash has actually changed hands.

It did ring alarm bells when he was going through all the shenannighans around the embargo, and all the little sub-companies he formed...

Last edited:
They're still paying Bannan, Fletcher, Rhodes and Forestieri at least 40k a week each. Madness.

Chansiri seems to have come into football without the slightest clue as to what he was doing, Glenn Roeder was on board early on to provide the expertise but he didn't last long. Chansiri bet the farm on promotion in two seasons, and there was no plan B. The ill advised stunt of seperating the club from the ground has really landed them in the brown sticky stuff. Next couple of years they'll be back in league one.

I feel sorry for the Swine Cottage mob .......... Surely the humane thing would be to kick them out of football altogether, after all the pigs have had enough prodding.