West Ham | Page 3 | Vital Football

West Ham

So lets play guess the ticket price and see whose closest. We'll keep it simple Adults only and for the Rainham End.

I will go with £30.

Season ticket holders = £30
Doncaster ticket stub holders = £26
If you are on the database but have only been to the Wembley playoff finals and you still think Carl Asaba still plays up front as you're a plastic west ham fan = £500.

A very intelligent post.

My words may have been a little harsh, but it’s an attitude I’ve seen over the years whenever a big game is on the horizon. There is a sub-section of fans who seem almost offended that we’re going to attract a bumper crowd - as if the team isn’t ‘theirs’ anymore, so they take pleasure in mocking the fans who don’t normally attend games. It’s hardly constructive for a growing club.

I do like your idea, I was more than expressing my distaste with their attitude.
Blimey Genghis, "Intelligent"?! That's a first for me.You seem to be new to this site. It's normal to slag eachother off. Thanks anyway. :-)

Blimey Genghis, "Intelligent"?! That's a first for me.You seem to be new to this site. It's normal to slag eachother off. Thanks anyway. :-)
Which is exactly what he did in his opening posting to Newboy and I. Oh how fortunate I am to be a GFC elitist.

Good tie. Looking forward to the usual moans:

1) Moan when gfc inevitably fck up another high profile ticketing priority arrangement. I.e. giving ST holders 7 tickets each or something bonkers.

2) Moan tickets arent on sale tomorrow at 7am.

3) Moan when they announce ticket prices are to go up (like they did vs Cardiff)

4) Moan that we're not on tv over tiny clubs like Everton vs Liverpool.

5) moan about plastics coming along contributing good money that they themselves said they wanted from a good tie against a big club.

6) Moan about old mates coming out of the woodwork to get tickets or west ham fans in the home end.

7) Moan that the Factory bar is full for once.

Any more classic FA cup 3rd round moans?

True fans dont move away 😉

I think anyone with a second team is a plastic! Know anyone like that?

I am of the opinion second teams are not a real thing. Maybe I’m a plastic in terms of attending, but I don’t miss a single game on Twitter!

Last edited:

1) Moan when gfc inevitably fck up another high profile ticketing priority arrangement. I.e. giving ST holders 7 tickets each or something bonkers.

3) Moan when they announce ticket prices are to go up (like they did vs Cardiff)

5) moan about plastics coming along contributing good money that they themselves said they wanted from a good tie against a big club.

6) Moan about old mates coming out of the woodwork to get tickets or west ham fans in the home end.

Moan when the game gets moved to a Sunday and the wife has already made plans so you can't take your son even though you both want to go to the football.

I hope the club thinks long and hard about the ticketing arrangements. I am sure we all recall the home game against Millwall a few seasons back when good numbers of them were in the MS, GRS, and RE and it kicked off - we never did find out how they got tickets did we? West Ham will have many fans who live in Medway and will no doubt quickly sell out their full allocation. As AK, Vambo and others have pointed out there is a real possibility of away fans in the home areas. If they all behave all well and good but they are not without reputation.

Moan when the match gets postponed at the last minute due to the frozen section of pitch along the Gordon Road touchline making it unsafe for players.

F#ck me you've only done a couple of posts and are already sending shots at Gills fans all over the UK.

An introduction would of been nice

He’s been very nice to us exiles. He liked my post 👍

Besides what’s wrong with “F**k you lot! I’m here” as an introduction?

Btw - it’s “would have” Bromley. FFS man, how long have you been here?

Don't worry lads I've got your backs if there's any nasty West 'Am supporters floating about in the home end, fresh off my charity Boxing fight in Bromley. We've got this covered Gills army.

#TogetherWeCan #ICFWhoAreThey
From your fight report where you said you tried to hug your opponent for a round, it sounded like youd be better kept as our secret weapon for when we play brighton in the 4th round.😉