We all ready fora General Election then? | Page 41 | Vital Football

We all ready fora General Election then?

Corbyn announces 33 percent cut in rail fares !!. The way things are going it will be free season tickets next 😂. Only it won’t be will it, the potential tax rises just get bigger by the day.

Corbyn announces 33 percent cut in rail fares !!. The way things are going it will be free season tickets next 😂. Only it won’t be will it, the potential tax rises just get bigger by the day.

Its the road building budget. If Labour were saying they'd spend more of it on rail that would be okay, to a point. But just giving it away for no long term benefit...? How moronic can you get..

Its the road building budget. If Labour were saying they'd spend more of it on rail that would be okay, to a point. But just giving it away for no long term benefit...? How moronic can you get..

Don't forget the free bikes. Do you think Diane Abbott's in charge and has taken the 'Christmas election' literally? She;'s been playing " Send in The Clowns" for weeks now.

10 days to go, I reckon there's plenty of scope yet. although,as a pensioner, I feel the clawback to mitigate against this giveaway spree could be draconian should the worst of the very worst happen

The danger, as we get closer to polling day is that all the LibDems and Greens abandon them and vote tactically for Jezza, in order to stop the Tories being elected, and by doing so, we end up with something far worse.

Remember this being an anthem for Blairs government, and what happened next..? Things didn't get better....

Last edited:
Remenber it with fondness FKB and not just for the old men dancing about.

It's going to be tight , the polls look OK but ,as you say, the tactical voting could be a big problem. postal votes , mostly at the upper end of the age scale, will be done.

Maybe Boris should announce his own freebie, a 2 day sponsored p!ss up on the 11th and 12th for students and other under 30's

Tax rises will be nowt to what tha'll be payin if ya ever get poorly when the NHS is run by Americans but hey no doubt Jezza will get blamed for that also.:LOL: UTMPB

Tax rises will be nowt to what tha'll be payin if ya ever get poorly when the NHS is run by Americans but hey no doubt Jezza will get blamed for that also.:LOL: UTMPB
The NHS sell off is fiction, the high tax rises are fact. It is something I have always run my life by Rod, decisions based on facts. I do however get why you hate Tories as an ex-miner.