VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Tottenham Hotspur versus Sheffield United
FA Premier League
Saturday, 9th November 2019 @ 3:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

I might make my prediction later in the week once I've thought about it more, but in this game I think it's important for United to score the first goal. If they don't it could be our first away defeat

3-2 DE MOOSE scores our first.If we could get owt from this it would be a tremendous result.Spurs will come good in't Premier League sooner or later,let's hope it's after Satdi.UTMPB

Last edited:
Tottenham will be dreading this game. I expect this to be similar to the Arsenal game but they have Kane. 1-1 Moose to score

Weird isn't it. Before the season, I looked at this game and Man Utd at home in the fixtures and thought, well at least we've got a run of games after these nailed on losses. Now I'm looking at these games and thinking four points would be alright, but we really ought to have all six...

On TalkSport the other day they said that Norwich are the top team in the Premier League who conceed the most shots on goal against them. Second is Tottenham, so if United can be consistent in creating chances and put them away then we have a really good chance here.

I'm going to stick my neck out and go a 1-0 United win, Lundstram again to to score

Teams in the Champions League often have wobbles the game after, let's hope Red Star make them have to work hard in Belgrade.

2-1 United. Norwood Penalty and Enda from open play.

Well, Son hasn't been too affected by what happened at the weeknd. Two goals for him, three goals for Spurs away at Red Star and some star players taken off to be rested for the weekend.
Sorry to be a negative ninny but 2-0 Spurs, they'll just have too much for us.

PS - The incredibly out of form Christian Eriksen has just made it 4-0 to Spurs.

PPS- What is it about us and producing defenders who are able to play in goal, Kyle Walker has ended up in goal for Man City against Atalanta due to an injury and a sending off to their two keepers

2-0 Spurs - its going to happen - the bubble will burst. No problem - take stock and start again UTB

2-1 The Blades.

I can remember TC scoring a 40yarder against Spurs @ BDTBL, what a goal it was and what a memory to treasure.

Particularly difficult one to predict. They’ll be on a high following the 4-0 win. With that being said I’ll go for a 1-1 draw with moose to score

I fear they may be coming back to form just at the wrong time. Sooner or later someone is going to batter us - it happened once or twice in Lg 1, even though we finished up with 100 points.
So, in the sincere hope that I am wrong as usual, I’ll go for 4-0 to Spurs.