The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 367 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

Another day in paradise.

I wonder how many and how big the lies will be in today's version of the general election campaign? I think I will avoid the news as much as possible until 12th December!

Morning all.

Another day in paradise.

I wonder how many and how big the lies will be in today's version of the general election campaign? I think I will avoid the news as much as possible until 12th December!

Yeah, I have been avoiding most news programmes for a few weeks now..... specially the Biased Broadcasting Corporation......

Now this IS very interesting....

Heart Midlands News
@HeartMidsNews

·
1m

#BREAKING: A police constable has been charged with the murder of former
@AVFCOfficial
footballer Dalian Atkinson, who died after being Tasered near his father's home in Telford in 2016, the Crown Prosecution Service said. #HeartNews

Interesting. I don't know the circumstances of the case but on the face of it, it would be very difficult to convict a police officer of murder for tazering someone in the line of duty. I guess there must be more to this than meets the eye.

Good luck Den!

Has anyone else's lurgy cleared up yet, or is it singling me out for another bout? I thought I was finally getting clear of it this week.

Good luck Den!

Has anyone else's lurgy cleared up yet, or is it singling me out for another bout? I thought I was finally getting clear of it this week.
I have had it for two months so far and I had to have antibiotics for my chest infection. It’s better than it was but no where near right

Status
Not open for further replies.