Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread: AFC Wimbledon v Lincoln City

I think it was probably generated by 3 years of astonishing achievement. But, you know, maybe it was just the patter.

indeed but we had the same players that took us to near top. I get the feeling the cowleys got more out of the players then the suk of their parts.

We haven’t got back in that mindset.

I have a feeling that there will be a lot of player turnaround. Some going up and some going down the leagues

FT. Really feel as though we gave away two points today. Not impressed with Wimbledon at all and I can see why they are in the bottom three. We really should have gone for the second goal, especially when we had so much of the game towards the end of the first half and start of the second.

From an audio perspective lots of positives it seems. Would have taken a draw before kick off but it's disappointing to lose 2 points so late on but in what could be a very tight league this season that point will come in very handy

Failed to get the crucial second goal when on top. Sounded like they probably deserved the equaliser second half. Bit anxious now as to where/ when the next win is coming from. Next week anyone...stranger things have happened

How can Thommo and Hortin not know about the homegrown rule in a matchday squad?! Hasn't it been 'in' for about 3 years now?

Very disappointing end, but although AFC are in the relegation zone, their last few results have been good. On reflection forgetting how the scoring went, that was one AFC would have been desperate to win at home.
And listening to Harry sounds like some of the old Wimbledon tricks still going on

The last 3 years. Before that, the current pattern was all too regular. Think we will be ok, but we certainly aren't "too good to go down"!

I think we are relying on others being too poor to stay up! If Southend and Mk Dons get a turnaround and Bolton don’t get another points deduction we have had it