Match Thread: Lincoln City v Manchester United U21s | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Manchester United U21s

The club informs me that it is not 'play on the gate' tonight,

Well that's good I hope they play on the pitch! It will get a bit crowded if they are all on the gate plus it might break and depending on which gate they use there could be a lot of restricted views.

The club informs me that it is not 'play on the gate' tonight, but you can purchase a ticket in the office beforehand. Entry only by ticket, it seems.

Seems to be the norm now, and the club are doing away with cash at the turnstile.

Can be expensive business handling cash, but it's more expensive when you don't get any, and there could have been a fair few walk-ups tonight -they could have had the one cash turnstile.

Seems to be the norm now, and the club are doing away with cash at the turnstile.

Can be expensive business handling cash, but it's more expensive when you don't get any, and there could have been a fair few walk-ups tonight -they could have had the one cash turnstile.

I know what you mean about walk ups but since the club announce there would be no cash on the turnstiles there has been a good few more disappear on Eventbrite. I was amazed! The middle sections of the CO-OP are looking pretty full now!

Come on, walking around to the ticket office takes at minim 5 mins, then max 5 mins back to the co-op stand if you want to go in there.

By the way I believe this Man Utd team must be a bit 'tin pot' cause I can't find any of there forums mentioning the game....:lol:

:fish:

Also it seems we have a decent home record against the inferior devils, Imps being better:

1569944872392.png

Don't even think Chwis could remember most of these games.

Come on, walking around to the ticket office takes at minim 5 mins, then max 5 mins back to the co-op stand if you want to go in there.

It shouldn't put anyone off who wants to go, doubt the queue will go round the bank. I'd certainly go if within striking distance. Be interesting to see how they set up, MA does take it seriously and has said some players may stake a claim for Sat.

Are their "Local" diehard fans (who have probably never been to Old Trafford in their lives) being housed in the SW? I understand there was about 2,000 odd die hard local fans at the Rotherham game in the away end but I haven't seen any mention of away tickets anywhere for this match?

Are their "Local" diehard fans (who have probably never been to Old Trafford in their lives) being housed in the SW? I understand there was about 2,000 odd die hard local fans at the Rotherham game in the away end but I haven't seen any mention of away tickets anywhere for this match?

Hang on I will text one and ask...

On a side note, will this be the game when the camera makes it's debut in the gantry???

To answer my own question...Nope it's already on, still in the Coop.

Last edited:
On the Instagram at least Hesketh is shown arriving at the ground so hopefully will be involved