Carrow Road. | Vital Football

Carrow Road.

Bolshie Budgie

Vital Champions League
The ad along the top of the Geoffey Watling / City / Main Stand is a dafabet red. At least its not Binner (Coral) blue.

Along the front of the windows at the Barclay end is some sort of scaffolding....I wonder whats going on?

The South Stand (the big end stand) of Tottenhams new ground has a cockerel on its roof. So I am surprised that we haven't fixed a huge neon canary somewhere on our ground.

Anybody seen that weird object on the floodlight at the Snakepit corner?

BTW they had one of the floodlights on at about 11.30pm last night or was it the night before??

Anyone see the lotus video? They have come on as a partner again (Get them back on shirt) and Delia is like in it and it looks like she has been super imposed....she is showing her face more and more which is a worry.

The current shirt with the Lotus logo looks COOL!!!!

Meanwhile at Carrow Rd.....new chairs have been going into the ground

I think the u18s might end up playing with the lotus sponsor on so hopefully might be available to buy.

Along the front of the windows at the Barclay end is some sort of scaffolding....I wonder whats going on?

The type of digital ads we have pitch side are apparently now being added to the area under the boxes at each end of the ground.........still waiting for the neon canary though. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Here is a question for you - What is that grey vertical pipe opposite (on the edge of Carrow Rd. presumably in the bank next to the Ring Rd) the changing rooms in the Geoffrey Watling City Stand?

It is a mystery! :hmmm: :hmmm:

Who was working late at Carrow Rd. last night?

At 00:15hrs all four floodlights and other lights such as those along the South Stand roof were on brightly.

Late night interviews?

Players still winding down on the pitch

Groundsmen at work keeping the pitch in good condition.

Any ideas?

Are you still there BB? I wish I was still staying in “that flat” I was in just three weeks ago.

I am likely to be there until Jan 2020. It seems unreal living that close to my seat at the ground.

:grinning:

BTW. the seagulls seem to have moved on.

Were you staying on the river side of the block you were staying in?

I am likely to be there until Jan 2020. It seems unreal living that close to my seat at the ground.

:grinning:

BTW. the seagulls seem to have moved on.

Were you staying on the river side of the block you were staying in?

I was overlooking the South Stand car park next to all the scaffolding about a 30 second walk from the ticket office!! I am over a couple of times before Xmas but opted for the Travelodge in the centre (on my own) and then bringing the entire family with me in December for a stay at the Sheriffs House in Colegate whatever that is all about!

I was in Margate last weekend for a music thing and I have never seen seagulls so massive. They looked menacing!