Who next? | Page 34 | Vital Football

Who next?

Craig Denton of worksop jumped from 25/1 to 4/1 what's all that about must be something in that for him to jump up that much has he got family betting on him or something

Craig Denton of worksop jumped from 25/1 to 4/1 what's all that about must be something in that for him to jump up that much has he got family betting on him or something

Probably all his mates have clubbed together. I think I saw he was laughing about being so high in the odds on twitter earlier in the week.

Talking to a Worksop fan at work and rumour has it the manager possibly left due to lack of finance.

Talking to a Worksop fan at work and rumour has it the manager possibly left due to lack of finance.
Yeah I read that but I don't understand why he's gone to third favourite I really can't see us getting him and taking a risk. It's a big jump in odds though for someone so far down in English football though

4/5 from 1/3
Someone tell me why we would want this guy?
Clive used the word advanced last night so he is not hanging about.
Could be in on monday/Tuesday?
Prep has been done weeks ago....quick process?

Did it say that Clive had answered that there would be no appointment on Friday 13th?

That being the case, it doesn't rule out an announcement on Sat morning...

Now they’ve really got to be kidding, unless he’s got more exclusive ITK news. Turned round a non league club that’s underperformed for years, but in the North East Counties league.

Yeah I read that but I don't understand why he's gone to third favourite I really can't see us getting him and taking a risk. It's a big jump in odds though for someone so far down in English football though

What is it with Worksop Town and odds on our managers? We seemed to have had their manager, their physio, their ticket man, all sorts, being quoted as in the know.

Who knows but maybethe FA need to get in there as my money's on some betting scams going on there...

What is it with Worksop Town and odds on our managers? We seemed to have had their manager, their physio, their ticket man, all sorts, being quoted as in the know.

Who knows but maybethe FA need to get in there as my money's on some betting scams going on there...

Resigned in a hurry this week and seems to have disappeared from Twitter having previously had plenty to say

Brilliant season last season with league and cup double including a 22 game unbeaten run. Sat down with board and told them that he thought they had made a good start to this season, Board told him that they thought it hadn't been a good start. He said, well if that's what you think then shall I/I will resign........ and promptly did (taken from local Worksop paper article)

However....... absolutely zero chance of getting our job in my eyes, although he might possibly be someone to be incorporated into the coaching set-up at a lower level maybe?????

He's a young lad and probably told his mates to throw a bit of money on for a laugh and see how high up in the betting order he can get.

Brilliant season last season with league and cup double including a 22 game unbeaten run. Sat down with board and told them that he thought they had made a good start to this season, Board told him that they thought it hadn't been a good start. He said, well if that's what you think then shall I/I will resign........ and promptly did (taken from local Worksop paper article)

However....... absolutely zero chance of getting our job in my eyes, although he might possibly be someone to be incorporated into the coaching set-up at a lower level maybe?????

Worksop Town have been a financial nightmare for 30 years; leaving one ground, sharing all over, building new ground, ultimately selling ground to their tenants Handsworth. The town and area could support a really big non league club, no one else in North Notts and neighbouring South Yorkshire.

I know a lot of you don't like odds & bookies etc, but Skybet have just suspended betting on Michael Flynn