Muric | Vital Football

Muric

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
His shit. Honestly what a useless embarrassment. Why Pantz has ever been dropped & someone thinks this clown is the answer. Thank god for Sambaz.

Ok it’s an international but every corner is basically a goal & he’s constantly prone to a howler. OUT OUT OUT.

He has alot to learn and right now he was dropped because Samba is better and better for a promotion push than Muric right now..

Don’t get why he’s at Man Citeh I was expecting someone so massively advanced of what we had already & he’s just terrible I know it was pre season & they are a level above at least but the Greek games were a worrying start & we’d have got at least a point vs WBA if he wasn’t so shite.

Not since Paul Smith have I had so little faith in a keeper & Paul Smith was at least a good shot stopper.

He's not getting much in the way of cover 'cause they all wanna score but even so, he's made some shocking errors.

Agree with Woanz.When we signed Man City's No 2 keeper I assumed that he would be a vast improvement on what we had,although I had no issues with Pantz. He doesn't give defenders much confidence......gives strikers confidence though chaps!

Agree with Woanz.When we signed Man City's No 2 keeper I assumed that he would be a vast improvement on what we had,although I had no issues with Pantz. He doesn't give defenders much confidence......gives strikers confidence though chaps!

I was expecting Bertrand or Ramsey quality or at least someone capable . I doubt he’ll last long at Mam City on current performances

Arthur Scargill fan chap?

Some game

Most entertaining England game I can remember for a long time but that isn’t saying much.

As much as Muric his shit, 2nd half he has looked at least like someone who resembles a professional footballer. Still have Pantz or Sambz.

Got to admire Kosovo though there was actual genocide really not that long ago which does add a certain perspective to this. I’ve been to Croatia & that wasn’t anywhere near as bad or recent.