Kevin MacDonald | Page 5 | Vital Football

Kevin MacDonald

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 wins in 10/11 games all in let alone his complete 2 fingers up selection after one sacking.

I'll never forget THAT Newcastle game - IIRC, that was when he dropped all the young foreign kids we'd bought for his home-grown English selection and we got mullered and half of those foreign kids are now playing CL football to boot lol

Fook me, what a mess of a club we were back then - gives you the willies thinking about it again it really does :)

I couldn't remember the game Bonker, that's why I didn't mention it PMSL

That was a proper two fingers then though and said everything.

Talk about a root and branch change now, we're even changing the soil under Sawiris and Edens!

I'll never forget THAT Newcastle game - IIRC, that was when he dropped all the young foreign kids we'd bought for his home-grown English selection and we got mullered and half of those foreign kids are now playing CL football to boot lol

Fook me, what a mess of a club we were back then - gives you the willies thinking about it again it really does :)
Was it not Spurs away when Gabby touched the ball 5 times in the first half.

Was it not Spurs away when Gabby touched the ball 5 times in the first half.

It was indeed. We were so bad in the 1st half he was forced to make at least 2, possibly 3 I can't quite remember, subs at half time bringing on some of the foreign players he'd made a stand against. Obviously we got a goal back and generally looked much better thus making him look like a fucking moron.

How on earth did he stay on for so long?

And 3 of those were Kickoffs:lol:
And he went off at half time because of a headache and felt "dizzy" - no wonder cos he'd been at that bong all afternoon :sick:. I have to admit to being ashamed to be a Villa fan that night with Neville sniggering on Sky Sports.

And he went off at half time because of a headache and felt "dizzy" - no wonder cos he'd been at that bong all afternoon :sick:. I have to admit to being ashamed to be a Villa fan that night with Neville sniggering on Sky Sports.

One of the many low points on our road to the bottom.

Yeah, what a bastard he must have been. Just think of the careers Gareth Barry, Darius Vassell, Jloyd Samuel, Peter Whittingham, Luke Moore, Liam Ridgewell, Gabby, Barry Bannan, Gary Cahill, Chris Herd, Ciaran Clark, Nathan Baker, Jonathan Hogg, Steven Davis, Andy Wiemann, Tommy Hitz, Lee Hendrie, James Collins, Eric Lihaj, Michael Oakes, Andre Green & Super Jack could have had but for his constant bullying! And Stanley Victor Collymore must have been deluded when he claimed KM was the only member of Villa’s management team who understood and empathised with his mental issues.
In hindsight it’s perhaps as well Ofsted and some smartarse lawyer didn’t look too closely at some of the training methods of the Revered Sir Ron Saunders! Oops, have I sworn in church?
Is it snowing, yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.