Sunderland | Vital Football

Sunderland

Is it just me or does anyone else still find it amazing that we would actually have a thread on the Sunderland message board even talking about us in this context. I mean let's be honest Sunderland fans wouldn't have given us even a second thought 2 or 3 years ago. It shows how far we have come and they dropped!

Is it just me or does anyone else still find it amazing that we would actually have a thread on the Sunderland message board even talking about us in this context. I mean let's be honest Sunderland fans wouldn't have given us even a second thought 2 or 3 years ago. It shows how far we have come and they dropped!

Yeah, interesting threads at four pages already. Our cathedral is better than Durhams too!

A great read, good to know that some think Lincoln is a beautiful city and worth a look. Some lovely comments, they have clearly sussed our training facilities.

Surreal to think they will be filling the Stacey West on 5th October for a League game!!! What an atmosphere there should be.

They have still to play us, Pompey, Rotherham etc.
Right on 2/4 counts, although I don't see Etcetera City on our fixture list. Still in league 2 aren't They?

A great read, good to know that some think Lincoln is a beautiful city and worth a look. Some lovely comments, they have clearly sussed our training facilities.

Surreal to think they will be filling the Stacey West on 5th October for a League game!!! What an atmosphere there should be.
Be like when Coventry were in there 2 years ago, kinda surreal isn't it? Very different to hosting Woking, Kettering and Tamworth !