Anyone going to the EGM on the 14th? | Vital Football

Anyone going to the EGM on the 14th?

Are there many people in attendance?
I counted 10 plus Paul Scally, Peter Lloyd (he must live there), a legal representative and a sound/lighting controller. The Rainham End was closed, as was the Factory.

While I jest a bit in the first and last paragraphs below, these are my honest notes. Obviously they’re not necessarily the exact words, just my recollection. Minutes will apparently follow by an apparent legal representative who must have notes al over his hands...
  • As well as the attendees, over 30 proxy votes (I can’t remember number). Paul didn’t vote.
  • Opened with a proposal to amend the resolution from “wish to remove” to simply “remove” - in favour.
  • Mr Anderson declined to attend. Agreed to resign 6-7 weeks ago, then changed his mind.
  • Mr Anderson denies the allegations
  • GFC liable for currently c£400k, GFC have been paying him/his party back so far but with no formal agreement, even up to now.
  • Now further developments, come to light to look into whether to continue paying directly into him/his party or instead to another party.
  • Vote of resolution - in favour.
  • Meeting closed around 10 minutes after it opened, and no bar. That’s still 10 minutes longer than others, who remembers that evening?!

Last edited:
Oh, and he offered a lift home (if you live near Sevenoaks).

Plus he was up since 5am travelling to Warwick to contest in court some case involving the club over a boiler. It was adjourned while ‘expert Advice’ was requested. Farewell, new striker ;)

Last edited:
Please note this:

• Now further developments, come to light to look into whether to continue paying directly into him/his party or instead to another party.
I even think he said “...if we want to continue payments at all” though didn’t want to include it originally. His tone in particular raised my eyebrow. I’m hoping one of the other attendees could confirm what they heard, since I doubt the minutes will be any good.

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see not only how the £400k+ is played out but also the £600 through Three Directors especially on the basis that it would appear the departure was not amicable.