Everton tickets | Vital Football

Everton tickets

I would be happy paying a little more than normal (£10ish) for the tie, though I guess both clubs have to sanction the prices?

£15 for adults maybe? Certainly no more as Everton will bring the reserves, potential to be on sky, national radio, decent highlights on quest. Plus beer sales etc, won't make mega bucks but a decent sum nonetheless, unbugeted income I think they call it, extra home game our first home tie in the league cup for years? Crewe in 2005? Can't remember a more recent one? First home tie with a top flight side since crystal palace in 1994?

I've said elsewhere but if it goes to fund the squad then I'm happy for £20 adults for this one. Who knows, if it's televised we could clear 100k plus which is a couple of squad level loans or one first team signing.

Not sure best way but would have thought this is too good a chance to increase budget, not to make the most of it.

I would also pay £20 but if that’s not universally popular.

What about £10 a ticket and ask for £10max donation to the empty transfer kitty.
45% of first £10 to each club per competition rules.

100% of second £10 to Lincoln.

With a bit of clever marketing it could a way of selling out the ground and maximise revenue.

Not sure best way but would have thought this is too good a chance to increase budget, not to make the most of it.

What about £10 a ticket and ask for £10max donation to the empty transfer kitty.

With a bit of clever marketing it could a way of selling out the ground and maximise revenue.

Clever idea!
No point sending more money over to Everton than we have to as they definitely don't need it!!
Think priority is filling the ground.
All spending on programmes, food, drink, advertising, sponsorship etc will all come to us. Plus more noise to roar the team on.

Maybe Everton won't take their cut? As you say they don't need it!
Getting the game on sky will be the money maker, unless it's tied into what we get at the start of the season?

Clever idea!
No point sending more money over to Everton than we have to as they definitely don't need it!!
Think priority is filling the ground.
All spending on programmes, food, drink, advertising, sponsorship etc will all come to us. Plus more noise to roar the team on.

That is definitely a good idea. It could be difficult for the club to ask that of people, but there's nothing stopping a fans group from putting the word out there. Maybe via Helgy's other initiatives? Or the Trust... but then again.

Whatever the price £10-£20 we should see a packed SB under lights :wahey: and whilst the toffees will probably play their fringe players, they are still talented and on huge wages plus they’ll fill the Stacey West.

Good idea but think we would soon be in bother with the FA/EFL!

£20, maybe £25, and make it clear profits go in playing budget.

If we are on TV, for goodness sake also try and get a "one off" shirt sponsor for the game. That is how a commercial manager should be earning their corn.

Another massive opportunity to increase exposure and revenue.

Tickets: would think £15 adult, £10 concession was fair but would still go if they were more.

When Wycombe expect large numbers of away fans they provide them with a beer tent and plenty of staff. It works brilliantly, we could try that when away supporters sell out the Stacey West.

For a one-off sell-out game I'm quite happy to pay as much as the club want. The revenue generated could have a positiive effect on the rest of the season.

If we are on TV, for goodness sake also try and get a "one off" shirt sponsor for the game. That is how a commercial manager should be earning their corn.

Another massive opportunity to increase exposure and revenue.

Tickets: would think £15 adult, £10 concession was fair but would still go if they were more.

When Wycombe expect large numbers of away fans they provide them with a beer tent and plenty of staff. It works brilliantly, we could try that when away supporters sell out the Stacey West.
You mean like we did in the FA Cup...?

Maybe Everton won't take their cut? As you say they don't need it!
Getting the game on sky will be the money maker, unless it's tied into what we get at the start of the season?
They're not allowed to. Arsenal tried it a few years ago in the FA Cup and were told they couldn't.

They're not allowed to. Arsenal tried it a few years ago in the FA Cup and were told they couldn't.
Chelsea gave all the gate receipts to Scarborough after a cup tie in 2004. It didn't go down well with the authorities. On reflection they probably thought it was even more heinous bribery than the Cods giving free fish to all visiting match officials but not as serious a breach of regulations as The Accy Chairman buying his players a Big Mac following an away win. Meanwhile over in Bury and Bolton.