City Gossip | Page 46 | Vital Football

City Gossip

You're tempting me further, don't know about the financial outlay, afraid if I sign up I'll be suckered into paying. Intrigued though.

MAN CITY IN
Rodri (Atletico Madrid, £63m)
Joao Cancelo (Juventus, £60m)
Angelino (PSV, £5.3m)
Morgan Rogers (West Bromwich Albion, £4m)
Scott Carson (Derby County, loan)

MAN CITY OUT
Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa, £12.5m)
Fabian Delph (Everton, £10m)
Manu Garcia (Sporting Gijon, £3.6m)
Taylor Richards (Brighton & Hove Albion, £2.5m)
Danilo (Juventus, part exchange)
Vincent Kompany (Anderlecht, free)
Tom Dele-Bashiru (Watford, free)
Cameron Humphreys (released)
Patrick Roberts (Norwich City, loan)
Arijanet Muric (Nottingham Forest, loan)
Philippe Sandler (Anderlecht, loan)
Tosin Adarabioyo (Blackburn Rovers, loan)

Posted here cause the current Bollox thread will be no more soon

The injury is certainly a game changer, a lot of love on social media from his team mates, hopefully Sane will see he's loved here and signs that contract.

Let's hope so. The lad is good, he has gotten better under Pep but he could even better still. However I think his Mother may yet influence proceedings.

I echo the thoughts expressed, the only note of caution I would add is that an injury such as he's suffered could change him as a player. We'll have to wait and see on that.

We must have a better legal team, as for the Dippers fans they want points docked because they think that is the only way they will win the Premier.

Sky washed it off as something similar to Chelsea but admitted fifa did not tell them the exact details, so how do they know it was similar to Chelsea..

By all accounts we have trialled players in our games but did not sign them up, which could be a part of the misinterpretation that if we did not sign them it did not matter how old they were.

That is a total guess on my part.

If Chelsea have done the same thing then their ban should be removed but it is too late now to rectify that