Fleetwood game | Vital Football

Fleetwood game

Lienking

Vital Football Hero
These sort of games usually turn out to be a damp squib, but having splashed out my £5 I'm quite looking forward to this one. Hoping to see

Samba
Jenkinson Figuerido Chema Ribeiro
Sow Bostock
Johnson
Ameobi Mir Appiah

Plenty of others could play, but I guess some of them are on their way out

Pants, Geddy, Milosevic, Benalouane , Murphy, Bridcutt, Yacob, Clough, Cummings ......

That's a decent line up, shows some sort of strength in depth. Hopefully the striker starting doesn't get a knock though.

Apologies Lienking, I tried to send these to OKD via pm, but can’t. Is anyone else getting this every two minutes5F96A936-4799-46AA-8D83-FB42653DA040.pngB0317478-926B-49BA-9D7C-D9848EABD519.pngB0317478-926B-49BA-9D7C-D9848EABD519.png

I paid £10. Have I been done then?

Sitting in the main stand for what I imagine might be the last time in its current guise.

Will be absolutely fuming if Jenkinson plays and is then dropped for Cash on Saturday.

Should try Cummings up front

These sort of games usually turn out to be a damp squib, but having splashed out my £5 I'm quite looking forward to this one. Hoping to see

Samba
Jenkinson Figuerido Chema Ribeiro
Sow Bostock
Johnson
Ameobi Mir Appiah

Plenty of others could play, but I guess some of them are on their way out

Pants, Geddy, Milosevic, Benalouane , Murphy, Bridcutt, Yacob, Clough, Cummings ......

Jesus! We've some amount of players in our squad. Mostly shit players. :cautious:

I paid £10. Have I been done then?

Sitting in the main stand for what I imagine might be the last time in its current guise.

Will be absolutely fuming if Jenkinson plays and is then dropped for Cash on Saturday.

Should try Cummings up front

Never mind, you'll get the cheaper rate in another 20 or 30 years !

I agree with the OP stated there with the team as reading what Sabri said in the post about working with a smaller number of players and setting the formation.
He could just turn around and say the starting 11 have played well and keep it the same.
Many managers change it around a lot which is fine if the team have been together for a longer period, but we haven't. Keep it the same 18 with minor changes for me.

I expect we will make a few changes, certain players probably need a rest. Cash was limping towards the end of the game on Sat and expect Dawson & Watson could do with a rest. So i would expect Jenkinson to get his first start and Milosevic and or Figs need a game, plus we need to get Bostock involved asap. Possibly rest Grabban as he put in a proper shift at Leeds, so give Rafa a start? Maybe swap Ameobi for Uncle Albert, who was fantastic in his cameo off the bench?

I agree with the OP stated there with the team as reading what Sabri said in the post about working with a smaller number of players and setting the formation.
He could just turn around and say the starting 11 have played well and keep it the same.
Many managers change it around a lot which is fine if the team have been together for a longer period, but we haven't. Keep it the same 18 with minor changes for me.

However many player he gets rid of , we are still going to have a squad of at least 30. At some stage we are going to get injuries. Firstly, why risk the injuries and fatigue in a game like this, and secondly surely more of the players need the best part of 90 minutes to get into the swing of things. Finally gives SL chance to see some of them play in a match, to see if any of them are ready to move up to the first eleven. Mir, Ameobi etc are never going to get any better with ten minutes per game. Some of the others like Jenkinson , Ribeiro, Bostock , Chema, etc need to start finding out what English football is about, or at least get a run out.

All for giving fringe players a go and have reserves on the bench (never underestimate or expect you will win as they will be motivated) but rather not risk injury in cup games we won't win.. The league is more important (i'll say this before we lose!)

All for giving fringe players a go and have reserves on the bench (never underestimate or expect you will win as they will be motivated) but rather not risk injury in cup games we won't win.. The league is more important (i'll say this before we lose!)

They've won both league games, including a 1-3 away day victory against Posh - they have momentum and certainly should not be underestimated, otherwise we'll yet again face humiliation.