Club Shop Feedback Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

Club Shop Feedback Thread

Daughter went in there today, someone asked about putting names on the back of shirts and they'd run out of O's L's and something else. Was trying to figure out a players name without said letters lol

They could do with a graphic designer, even a student, for some shirts. Nearly all the tops with designs look atrocious.

It will inevitably quite down, stock rotation will be key. Especially when the weather turns.

Interesting to know the first weeks income thought.

It will inevitably quite down, stock rotation will be key. Especially when the weather turns.

Interesting to know the first weeks income thought.

More interesting, what the profit is ! It seems the Club will be using the shop for press announcements , appearances, etc, anything that will generate extra footfall . Very good thinking, again !

Don't know if it has been mentioned, but I went in to the waterside shop today (which I think is great!) and I was a bit disappointed that they didn't sell towels. They'd fly off the shelf this time of year!
They certainly had towels last season - beach towels and itsy bitsy gym towels

Some of the prices in the club shop are steep to say the least. Within 2 years the training tops have increased in price by 50%.

I understand the need for the club to find new revenue streams and enhance existing ones, but a t shirt is a t shirt. I’ll be refraining from buying any merchandise this year and sticking to my various shirts from before.

Some of the prices in the club shop are steep to say the least. Within 2 years the training tops have increased in price by 50%.

I understand the need for the club to find new revenue streams and enhance existing ones, but a t shirt is a t shirt. I’ll be refraining from buying any merchandise this year and sticking to my various shirts from before.
I can't imagine the Club set the prices, though. That'll be the supplier. They'll be an agreement to take a % of sales I'd imagine.

There might be some lines that they do have control over - small items like stationary and the like.

They got any training shirts in? Bit disappointing they sold out online immediately (medium/large) but haven't got any up a week later even for pre order. Especially when they're a trillion times nicer imo than the actual kit.

They got any training shirts in? Bit disappointing they sold out online immediately (medium/large) but haven't got any up a week later even for pre order. Especially when they're a trillion times nicer imo than the actual kit.

There were quite a few in the Waterside centre on Saturday...

edit: training shirts that is

They are still missing some sizes. No one seems to know when they will be in. I went in today and managed to get the training jacket (love it). Asked them about the letters missing for shirt printing. Again no idea when. They have a huge waiting list so I got my money back on that.

They are still missing some sizes. No one seems to know when they will be in. I went in today and managed to get the training jacket (love it). Asked them about the letters missing for shirt printing. Again no idea when. They have a huge waiting list so I got my money back on that.

Surprising they didn't have enough size or shirt lettering in, it's a good job we weren't opening a high street shop or putting on a shirt printing offer...