The Douglas Luiz Thread | Vital Football

The Douglas Luiz Thread

Still subject to work permit, but surely it's just a matter of time otherwise they would of announced it a couple of weeks ago.

Pretty pleased with this signing. Not your powerful midfield destroyer but one to break things up enough and being in the right place and reading the game. Using possession and setting us on our way.

If he’s good enough for Pep then I’m expecting decent things from him.

Good lad! You know it makes sense.
I've no clue about this bloke's qualities and I wouldn't recognise him if he had a big label on his head but if Deano rates him then that'll do for me.

Got a good feeling about this one. Welcome Douglas Luiz.

For those of you Grandads getting twitchy about Grealish's alice band, get a load of those bleached plaits. Hairdo of the week. :bow:

So we've got to hope that City win the league by a mile and that their midfield is imperious, except against us of course. That should give us a couple of seasons if he begins to fulfil his potential. :whist:

So we've got to hope that City win the league by a mile and that their midfield is imperious, except against us of course. That should give us a couple of seasons if he begins to fulfil his potential. :whist:
And don’t forget us winning the FA Cup by beating Citeh on penalties with Douglas Luiz deliberately missing because he knows Jed will save four....