The Trezeguet Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Trezeguet Thread

If he gets 10 goals this season, he can call himself Shirley Temple and sing "On the goodship lollipop" wearing a gingham dress. :grinning: Anything goes this day and age.

I don't remember HolteLower reacting the same when we signed José Ignacio Peleteiro Ramallo.

Must be a Muslim thing.

I don't think the reactions would be any different.

The reactions I've seen so far range from, "Welcome", to "He looks good on Youtube", to "He speaks a bit of English", to "He'll take time to settle but hopefully will come good".

Basically the same kind of reactions that most of the other players got whether their names were Matt or Ezri or Gandolf or Trezeguet or Pele.. or whatever.

I honestly don't know what point you are trying to make other than being semi racist, or assuming that most Villa fans a semi racist without any proof.
PEDANT ALERT - it's actually (coughs) Gandalf. There, my OCD satisfied for today :cool:

Can’t keep up with all these signings. Bet the name ‘Trezeguet’ will do well with the shirt printers down the club shop.

I didn't have you down as a shy one, come on over and sit on my knee. Would you like a sweetie little boy? :gimp:
Why assume Molly's a guy?

Some of you guys/girls/LBGTV's/loons are just not up with the PC programme. Get your shit together will you, or I will have to out you all as Trumpists.