The Trezeguet Thread | Vital Football

The Trezeguet Thread

OVB

Vital Squad Member
Welcome Hassan, The boy looks quality from what I’ve seen. The jigsaw seems to be coming together. Undisclosed fee as well which means we’ve got him cheaper than they wanted for him I would imagine

And again.

Who ?.

Our transfer policy is either genius or a complete cluster......

Straight from the hot bed of the Turkish league to the premier. Hmmm..

Hope they know what they are doing and I also hope this isn't a keep the Egyptian owner happy signing.

Just watching a video of him. He loves that low drilled shot into the bottom corners. Shame he can't play against Brad Guzan every week he'd score 100 goals.

Interesting signing to say the least.
We've almost replaced the entire team now just Butland to come :fish:

How many times did he mention Elmo!? We’ll go and sell him to Bruce now in the next 3 weeks.

Just spoke to a guy from Morocco who is a big football fan. He really rates Trezeguet.

Just spoke to a guy from Morocco who is a big football fan. He really rates Trezeguet.

Eh ??????

What on earth has that got to do with anything.

Distance , Marakesh to Cairo 2912 miles

Distance London to Cairo 2184 miles.

Can you update me on players in the Azerbajaini league please, that is the same distance.

As for Hassan (his name isnt Trezeguet, if I call myself Johnny Depp, it doesnt mean I look like him !) Who knows, never heard of him, maybe good, maybe bad, lets see.

Eh ??????

What on earth has that got to do with anything.

Distance , Marakesh to Cairo 2912 miles

Distance London to Cairo 2184 miles.

Can you update me on players in the Azerbajaini league please, that is the same distance.

As for Hassan (his name isnt Trezeguet, if I call myself Johnny Depp, it doesnt mean I look like him !) Who knows, never heard of him, maybe good, maybe bad, lets see.
Removes racial stereotype comment on legal advice