The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 193 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

So a guy from The super lig who played 13 times for Galatasaria and cost them 5m euros earlier in the window? Does anyone else smell something?

As for Butland, Stoke dicked with us so we changed tack? Even I could have guessed that.

Butland was good before that injury but, having watched him last season, I don't think he got back to anywhere near his pre-injury form. In fact I think he is still thinking about that injury because there were quite a number of times last season when he was hesitant going into situations. This is something he might never get over as I know from personnel experience and so I'm afraid he'd be a no-no for me.

Can’t see us getting Trezeguet and Benrahma. I would think it is one or the other.

These last couple with the Luiz one are dragging in comparison to the business we did earlier in the window.

Can’t see us getting Trezeguet and Benrahma. I would think it is one or the other.

These last couple with the Luiz one are dragging in comparison to the business we did earlier in the window.

The fact that the earlier business was done earlier suggests that it was more straightforward business. For all we know, these more recent rumours could be players that we’ve been trying to sign all window, but the deals are more complicated.

The fact that the earlier business was done earlier suggests that it was more straightforward business. For all we know, these more recent rumours could be players that we’ve been trying to sign all window, but the deals are more complicated.
Or, we might not be in for any of them! Who knows as we have strong links or bids made for 8 more players.

i think if we can swap hogan too injury prone and hourihane and a little cash for phillips should have been done?and trezeguet and butland smokescrern for heaton and luiz.

The Luiz one may simply be the permit.

I keep hearing that.... but with Wesley the signing was announced 'subject to a permit' and then 2 weeks later it was completed and we got the pics and the interview.

With Luiz it's all gone quiet and we haven't announced him, so it's very different and I find it a bit worrying. I'm not convinced he's coming.

I keep hearing that.... but with Wesley the signing was announced 'subject to a permit' and then 2 weeks later it was completed and we got the pics and the interview.

With Luiz it's all gone quiet and we haven't announced him, so it's very different and I find it a bit worrying. I'm not convinced he's coming.

I think the Wesley deal was only announced before he'd gotten his permit because the press in Belgium had leaked that we'd made an agreement with him. If that hadn't happened I think we'd have just gotten an out of the blue announcement a couple of weeks later as all the media twats and INK's over here didn't have a clue about him.

Can’t we have all of them? Back up and depth (Ghazi v Benrahmi, Luiz v Marvelous, Butland/Heaton v Steer, Naupay v Wes). Why wouldn’t that make sense?

Christian Luyindama from Galatasary might be instead of Luiz.
I can't honestly see the need for another CB and this guy plays DM as well as CB. he sounds like a big unit as well at 6'4".
The Trezeguet deal is supposed to be all but over the line, if true I can't see Benrahma being bought. If it's true he's desperate to come to B6, maybe he should have made his feelings known earlier.
As an added thought, if Benrahma and Luiz are brought in, where does that leave Green, Thor, Lansbury and Hourihane.