5,700 ST's Sold | Page 7 | Vital Football

5,700 ST's Sold

In the good old days of season ticket "books/wallets" (before all this scanning) if we couldn't go then we might lend the book(s) to a mate and the seat was occupied.

The problem here is not the same. Lend your card to your mate if you can't go. As long as adult has adult ticket and child a child ticket there is not a problem and no-one would know.

The problem is obviously people selling on the ticket and forwarding just the electronic version. The physical card being handed around is the same as handing your book to your mate while you are on hols.

Just to clarify, I'm absolutely not against lending your season ticket out for the odd game here or there and I don't think the club is either tbh.

I suspect there is something a bit more subversive going on the club have identified which is why the electronic version has been stopped...

I thought that these would all have gone last night and after speaking with a girl in ticket office yesterday, so did LCFC. We needed one more to add a 9 year old junior onto our group..... and got it in the location we wanted, although it took over 45 mins to do!

Sounded like a few problems with the link initially. 1500 My Imps members at £15 pound a pop isn’t too shabby either. Still takes some believing.

Sounded like a few problems with the link initially. 1500 My Imps members at £15 pound a pop isn’t too shabby either. Still takes some believing.
My Imps are not on sale until Monday for this coming season. I mistakenly thought it was last night but 7pm was for us current My Imps to purchase a season ticket before they go on general sale.

As ever Eventbrite liked to keep life interesting (wrong link posted online, could only buy one at a time, and initially could not access sale using JIC membership), but eventually got tickets for me and my lads. Still looked to be a fair few STs dotted around late last night.

As ever Eventbrite liked to keep life interesting (wrong link posted online, could only buy one at a time, and initially could not access sale using JIC membership), but eventually got tickets for me and my lads. Still looked to be a fair few STs dotted around late last night.
Whereabouts in jic area did you get? We're block 1 seats m 27 & 28 , our 3rd season there decent view, edge of the penalty area.

Whereabouts in jic area did you get? We're block 1 seats m 27 & 28 , our 3rd season there decent view, edge of the penalty area.
Not gone for family stand, got tickets in Co-Op upper 1 just behind.

Couldn't purchase in family stand until this morning by calling ticket office/in person, didn't want to take the chance and wait.

I thought that these would all have gone last night and after speaking with a girl in ticket office yesterday, so did LCFC. We needed one more to add a 9 year old junior onto our group..... and got it in the location we wanted, although it took over 45 mins to do!
TBH only 100 going doesn't surprise me. I would not think the reason for getting My Imps over season tickets has changed for that many My Imps members.

TBH only 100 going doesn't surprise me. I would not think the reason for getting My Imps over season tickets has changed for that many My Imps members.
Tend to agree, conversely I also think there will be quite a few without my imps membership that will want season tickets this time around. So general sale could be busier.

And more like me, that now see myimps membership as a necessity. So Monday could be busy... is there a limit on myimps membership numbers?

I know a couple of My Imps who struggled with EB last night but got sorted after an hour or so.

Apparently there was a queue of 50/60 at the ticket office when it opened today.

I know a couple of My Imps who struggled with EB last night but got sorted after an hour or so.

Apparently there was a queue of 50/60 at the ticket office when it opened today.

Yep EB wasn’t great last night I ended up at the ticket office trying to sort out 1 of 3 STs
Quite a few had similar issues