Transfer rumors | Page 155 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Pope not happy with another potential signing. :rolleyes:
I have always thought he was absolutely shit whenever I saw him on TV. Couldn't understand how these big clubs rated him given his dire scoring record.

Then I got to actually see him for Arsenal. Watching him strut around the pitch doing absolutely nothing showed me my view of him had been spot on.

I think he's crap. I also think the rumour is bollocks and he would be vastly expensive

That's your definition of inconsistency.

He was consistently good for a long period then consistently bad for a long period.

Precisely.
I have always thought he was absolutely shit whenever I saw him on TV. Couldn't understand how these big clubs rated him given his dire scoring record.

Then I got to actually see him for Arsenal. Watching him strut around the pitch doing absolutely nothing showed me my view of him had been spot on.

I think he's crap. I also think the rumour is bollocks and he would be vastly expensive

200 appearances for United and Arsenal. 40 England caps.

Don’t talk crap!

England international striker in what should be his prime years, for free?

Broken ankle last season but nothing like 1 leg Byram... and yet this wouldn’t please you?

Joker
Joker eh?

He has played for some of the best teams in the country, if not the world and has never hit double figures in the league in his entire career.

Last time he scored more than 5 in a season was 2013-14

29 goals in 142 for Manchester Utd, in their pomp.
32 in 126 the rest of his career.

61 goals in 268 games for some pretty massive teams. Less than one in four.

So what is it he's so good at? Because it isn't scoring goals

Chuffed to bits Ansarifad has gone, dreadful player.
Need two in now.
Tend to agree with Pope re Welbeck. Hugely overrated IMO. Cant see him dropping a league anyway.

Are you having a laugh?

extras_laugh_wt_r_1.jpg

I'm talking about the season Dowell played here.

Ignore AC chap, he's a total **nt who likely didn't read your post properly

Place him on ignore as I did years ago