Warm weather training! | Vital Football

Warm weather training!

jeffs right

Vital Football Hero
Straight back from holiday on the 22nd June. Off on warm weather training the day after. FFS how bloody pampered are they. It won't even be with a full squad the way recruitment is going. Quite a few won't even be here in August. A total farce and not needed. It'll be June, how warm do they bloody want it? A jolly and piss up comes to mind!
The game is going bonkers.

To be fair if this weather continues Euxton will be waterlogged. Besides we know how Cook likes a piss up ?

Yeah i think he was permanently pissed between October and March last season.

The money (our money) could/should be better spent. Taking the piss out of the fans seems the name of the game here.

Moan, moan, moan
It's bull shit Kenny and commenting against a bullshit waste of money is not moaning. Fine lot of good it did last time. I recall it did absolutely nowt. A few days condition training would do fine in the facilities we own. No need to spend(waste money) like this at all.

Even more reason to get an indoor training facility sorted. Get em in there an crank heating up, give it half an hour an it’ll feel like Espana.

Good luck to them, if it helps team bonding and fitness etc then so be it.
Who says it didn't work last season? We finished 12 points off the drop, so something must have worked. Without it we may have been relegated by Xmas who knows?
Some of you dinosaurs on here must think football training is still about who can run up and down terracing or sand dunes the quickest.
Its 2019 not 1960.
As for the cost, if we haven't got a full squad by then, its going to work out a lot cheaper anyway, and the Everton and Burnley friendlies alone will pay for it.
If some of you lot put as much energy into supporting the club as you do slagging them off it may just help a bit.
FFS, I don't think I can stomach another season on here with all this negativity, lighten up a bit you sad fuckers.

It's bull shit Kenny and commenting against a bullshit waste of money is not moaning. Fine lot of good it did last time. I recall it did absolutely nowt. A few days condition training would do fine in the facilities we own. No need to spend(waste money) like this at all.
So you don't think the good start we had last year had anything to do with the preparation then???
Maybe it didn't but you can't make a statement "Fine lot of good it did last time. I recall it did absolutely nowt." when it possibly / probably did.

Who says it didn't work last season? We finished 12 points off the drop, so something must have worked. Without it we may have been relegated by Xmas who knows?
Some of you dinosaurs on here must think football training is still about who can run up and down terracing or sand dunes the quickest.
Its 2019 not 1960.
As for the cost, if we haven't got a full squad by then, its going to work out a lot cheaper anyway, and the Everton and Burnley friendlies alone will pay for it.
If some of you lot put as much energy into supporting the club as you do slagging them off it may just help a bit.
FFS, I don't think I can stomach another season on here with all this negativity, lighten up a bit you sad fuckers.

Right ok, but dont moan when the transfer windows open and we miss out on players because we are quibbling over a few grand, remember the full back from Hearts a couple of seasons ago? We missed out on a decent player there.

Right ok, but dont moan when the transfer windows open and we miss out on players because we are quibbling over a few grand, remember the full back from Hearts a couple of seasons ago? We missed out on a decent player there.

Yes - what Latics should do is give every selling club exactly what they want for a transfer fee & every potential player exactly what they want in wages.
That's a far more sensible approach than being prepared to submit a bid for & pay the salary that the club thinks the player is worth and more importantly what they can afford from their budget
It's nothing to do with quibbling over a few grand
Maybe you should heed the advice of your Username signature!!!

Yes - what Latics should do is give every selling club exactly what they want for a transfer fee & every potential player exactly what they want in wages.
That's a far more sensible approach than being prepared to submit a bid for & pay the salary that the club thinks the player is worth and more importantly what they can afford from their budget
It's nothing to do with quibbling over a few grand
Maybe you should heed the advice of your Username signature!!!

The lad was worth it and it was proven when another club snapped him up, we lost a good player, i suppose your happy for us to get taken to the cleaners with the contracts and fees paid for Windass and that clown Naismith? Because that is exactly what happened with those two with their selling clubs, i think you've been on the Bong before you wrote that shite!

So you don't think the good start we had last year had anything to do with the preparation then???
Maybe it didn't but you can't make a statement "Fine lot of good it did last time. I recall it did absolutely nowt." when it possibly / probably did.
Talking about the mid-season waste of bollocks Kenny. We came back worse and got worse than that apart from a brief injection of life at the end of the season. Thank God others were worse than us.

Its 2019 not 1960.
It's the same negativity you came out with most of last season at matches. You would have been quite happy seeing Cook fired off around Christmas and you were blue in the face with rage at happy clappers leaving when we shut up shop and played for a draw who were contented. You were even more blue in the face with rage at Cooks negative football for months. Have you forgotten how dire it was? Two players you would have kept from last season Powell and James were your wishes.

It's the same negativity you came out with most of last season .............You were even more blue in the face with rage at Cooks negative football for months. Have you forgotten how dire it was? .......... .

Hahahahaha.

When he posted : "FFS, I don't think I can stomach another season on here with all this negativity, lighten up a bit you sad fuckers.", I was going to mention summat like that, but thought my memory might be playing tricks with me.

New season, new clean slate.
;)