Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 108 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

Real Madrid's business so far (Euro's)

Hazard 28 - 100m - AM
Jovic 21 - 60m - Striker
Militao 21 - 50m - Utility Defender
Rodrigo 19 - 45m - AM / Striker
Lunin 20 - 9m - GK

164m Euros on 4 U21's and are about to sign LB Ferland Mendy from Lyon for 50m Euro's.

314m Euros and counting in the transfer window by mid June without shifting a player. They now have stacks of players as well and it makes you wonder whether they will need to offload a few before Eriksen is even considered.

Gonna be a long summer !!!

Its
The quality isn't at the level of the mens game, but it is interesting watching football being played in a more honest way. Very little play-acting!
funny people often site the lack of gamesmanship as if it's some kind of deal breaker. Never watched a game of football where a bloke cheating made me not want to watch...in fact there something odd about Maradona's hand of God goal. It strangely (something contextual) makes the next goal better. Football is entertainment and all drama needs villainy and heroism the duality helps make the drama. As the women's game evolves so the shithousery will grow. Who was that centre back who was caught kidney punching her opponent's? Or the Sunderland one who quit the game after racially abusing the Spurs player?

Its
funny people often site the lack of gamesmanship as if it's some kind of deal breaker. Never watched a game of football where a bloke cheating made me not want to watch...in fact there something odd about Maradona's hand of God goal. It strangely (something contextual) makes the next goal better. Football is entertainment and all drama needs villainy and heroism the duality helps make the drama. As the women's game evolves so the shithousery will grow. Who was that centre back who was caught kidney punching her opponent's? Or the Sunderland one who quit the game after racially abusing the Spurs player?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Real Madrid's business so far (Euro's)

Hazard 28 - 100m - AM
Jovic 21 - 60m - Striker
Militao 21 - 50m - Utility Defender
Rodrigo 19 - 45m - AM / Striker
Lunin 20 - 9m - GK

164m Euros on 4 U21's and are about to sign LB Ferland Mendy from Lyon for 50m Euro's.

314m Euros and counting in the transfer window by mid June without shifting a player. They now have stacks of players as well and it makes you wonder whether they will need to offload a few before Eriksen is even considered.

Gonna be a long summer !!!

They now, in theory, have 36 senior players; they're going to cut it to 25. Those 11 who maybe surplus to requirements (including Gareth Bale is believed to be in the region to return them between €180 mill to €240 million .....

For the first time ever Real Madrid are agreeing on terms with the selling clubs (i.e. paying on credit) for the first time in their history (including bonus payments).

If they spend €100 mill or so on Eriksen and or Pogba - they're net spend could only be as little as €130-40 mill...

At the moment they'll be spending their la Liga payments and their Champions league payments(which are made on June 1st - so their bank account will be bulging !).

And that's what they'll be using as the 'deposits'.

Last edited:
They now, in theory, have 36 senior players; they're going to cut it to 25. Thos 11 (including Gareth Bale is believed to return them between €180 mill to €240 million .....

For the first time ever Real Madrid are agreeing on terms with the selling clubs (i.e. paying on credit) for the first time in their history (including bonus payments).

If they spend €100 mill or so on Eriksen and or Pogba - they're net spend could only be as little as €30-40 mill...
There are good players,to be had off Madrid and Barcelona. Asenscio, Isco, Modric,Bale, Umtti, Semedo Rakatic, Coutinho, Malcolm, Any of these players strengthen our squad.

Apparently Ndombele having medical in France, Sess twins to be announced and Bentaleb being suggested as a buy back for 25mil ...don’t shoot the messenger!

They now, in theory, have 36 senior players; they're going to cut it to 25. Those 11 who maybe surplus to requirements (including Gareth Bale is believed to be in the region to return them between €180 mill to €240 million .....

If they spend €100 mill or so on Eriksen and or Pogba - they're net spend could only be as little as €30-40 mill...

At the moment they'll be spending their la Liga payments and their Champions league payments(which are made on June 1st - so their bank account will be bulging !).

And that's what they'll be using as the 'deposits'.

So they've spent 314m already on 6 players (Mendy confirmed today) and could spend another 100m on a Pogba or Eriksen. That's 414m on incoming. They can then recoup 180-240m on outgoing 11 players, meaning their net spend will be 174-234m. I'm not understanding where the 30-40m net spending number comes from in your response. Feels a lot more to me but I could be being thick.

Either way, where I'm going with this is Spurs. We have bought nobody since Moura and all of our previous commitments on stage payments have surely slowed down or finished on previously bought players. There's been no new deposits or up front bonuses paid to new players for some time. We've also got Prem payments and CL monies and been told that the stadium cashflow is in a different place than the football side. We have nowhere near 36 senior players.

It would be great for the optics of the club and the attractiveness to new players if we closed any deal early. You'd have thought we'd have had one banker like Utd had with Daniel James. Apparently not.

It once again starting to feel like something is not quite right in taking care of business. I was convinced we'd see an early deal.