Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 107 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

Yeah, we offload the geriatrics and crocked on to our training ground, so that they can run around a bit, then wheelchair them back to their BMW's so that they are available for 10 mins cameo's on match days. Might be Dzeko next!

Saha, Nelson, Ade, Llorente .......
I'm sure that if you saw Dzeko against Italy you will change your mind !!!

Our over-reliance on Eriksen has been one of my biggest gripes for years. It's why he is now going to leave a massive hole in our squad.

Although Real may be dropping out of the Eriksen race. I'm starting to think Eriksen's most likely destination may end up being Man Utd and if that is the case, expect to see the price go up another £30m to what we'd get from Real. If Man Utd sell Pogba to Real, I think Eriksen will be their number 1 target.

If he leaves. I don't think there's a snowball's chance we'd sell him to another Prem team, and I'm not sure he'd go to Manure. He'd be a good buy for Barca. I've said here repeatedly that Zidane didn't want him, so it'd be no surprise if that door was closed. The rest of the usual suspects could come in I suppose, but will the lure be enough? Maybe not.

Watched USA women destroy Thailand....commentator said that they used our training ground for a couple of weeks to prepare for the competition and I think their striker who scored 4 goals would be a good buy for us...she certainly has more idea of where the goal is in a crowded penalty area....also might be worth recruiting their coach as well as they played some really neat football.

Watched USA women destroy Thailand....commentator said that they used our training ground for a couple of weeks to prepare for the competition and I think their striker who scored 4 goals would be a good buy for us...she certainly has more idea of where the goal is in a crowded penalty area....also might be worth recruiting their coach as well as they played some really neat football.

Alex Morgan actually scored 5, grabbed the Golden Boot by the horns. They are pretty entertaining to watch. If they face off against France, it could well be one for the ages. In women's football that is. Mallory Pugh could be an Eriksen replacement.

I’ve never seen such a huge disparity between teams in one game. 13 goals was just plain embarrassing. The USA didn’t take there foot off their throat even when it was 10-0 in the 80th minute. They will probably win the WC but Thailand was very poor. They were slow, couldnt make a tackle to save their life and the goal keeper couldn’t stop anything.

You were correct earlier when you said the year our spine was solid we were at our best. Keep TA and JV and find a replacement for Wanyama. I think Winks would do well in front of a healthy VW or replica of VW.

Don and I have been calling for a Spine rebuild/strengthen since before our last two windows...then we didnt' do anything in those windows...and here we still are with a limp noodle for a spine.

Not rocket science...look at the teams that have success...like winning things success...historically they have strong cores first and foremost.

If we don't strengthen in the DM role especially...I don't have high hopes for next season. The only reason we did as well as we did this season in the league is because Sissoko and Vert played their asses off while holding ducktape to keep it all together and Son kept us afloat up top...and the teams around us bottled harder than us.

Eriksen to Real becoming more unlikely as Zidane wants Pogba.
Dybala wants out of Juventus. Now he is a proper number 10 if we do need a replacement. Argentinian and only 25. Fits with Poch.
A front 3 of Kane, Dybala and Son is as good as anything City or Pool have.

Still think Lo Celso is Pochs no 1 choice though.

Alex Morgan actually scored 5, grabbed the Golden Boot by the horns. They are pretty entertaining to watch. If they face off against France, it could well be one for the ages. In women's football that is. Mallory Pugh could be an Eriksen replacement.

You people have gone mad switch to bottled water. If I start watching that crap shoot me.

I'm surprised so many are watching the women's football. I really couldn't give a shit about it. Will never watch it.
I'll be really clear mate so not to trigger anyone. I only like elite level football I cant even watch some of the games and certain teams in the EPL. For this reason I have zero interest in league one when I do watch that and the women's game I just feel frustration and do not enjoy the product. I want to watch the game played as I can not play it myself. So if they are slower than me less physical than me with worse technique I hate it. It's why watching Tripper this season killed. Lol