WBA after DC | Page 60 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they're not odds on yet.

"The Imps are expected to be amongst the teams at the bottom of the third tier next season, but Cowley may be keen to continue his work with the club having worked so hard to get them there. It could therefore be difficult for Hull to prize him away, plus it would also be expensive with a hefty compensation package likely to be needed/"

https://oddschanger.com/football-news/next-hull-city-manager-odds

How can anyone make any sort of prediction when barely any players have been signed across the division?

Derby did well last season as Frank was able to get some quality loan signings in from connections. No matter what we think if Danny, he won't have those connections and that is why I couldn't see them going for him

Derby did well last season as Frank was able to get some quality loan signings in from connections. No matter what we think if Danny, he won't have those connections and that is why I couldn't see them going for him

Well...he has managed to get five full internationals to Lincoln. And players from Championship and Premier League.
So who says he hasn't got connections?
And if Danny can be linked as favourite for West Brom job, then it's likely to happen with Derby too should the expected vacancy arise.

Definitely going to hell sorry hull according to the local rag, same as the local rag in the west midlands was saying a few weeks back, getting boring now.

Definitely going to hell sorry hull according to the local rag, same as the local rag in the west midlands was saying a few weeks back, getting boring now.

I’m going to hazard a guess that your summary of the article which I haven’t read should really suggest ‘definitely wanted by...’ rather than ‘definitely going to...’?

Just had a gleg at the Hull Daily Mail. Some usual suspect are named. The chairman says they are 'willing to pay compensation to get their man'. This the same geezer who wouldn't back Adkins with dosh even after he'd offered to take a pay cut to get the club going again. Another chancer?!

Just had a gleg at the Hull Daily Mail. Some usual suspect are named. The chairman says they are 'willing to pay compensation to get their man'. This the same geezer who wouldn't back Adkins with dosh even after he'd offered to take a pay cut to get the club going again. Another chancer?!
Dr Allam is definitely a chancer

I actually am not worried at all now about them going anywhere. To close to preseason starting and I remember them distinctly saying they have never left any club once preseason has started. They will have put far too much effort in already for next season here to walk away at this stage. I think if and when they go it will be in May after the season finishes or early June. Just my thoughts.

The season starts 7 weeks on Saturday so I guess the players may well be back in the next week or so! Is preseason training normally 5 weeks?

I actually am not worried at all now about them going anywhere. To close to preseason starting and I remember them distinctly saying they have never left any club once preseason has started. They will have put far too much effort in already for next season here to walk away at this stage. I think if and when they go it will be in May after the season finishes or early June. Just my thoughts.

The season starts 7 weeks on Saturday so I guess the players may well be back in the next week or so! Is preseason training normally 5 weeks?
Listening to the interview with Danny last night he very much gave the impression that he and Nicky had plans in place for one possibly two more seasons at Lincoln. OK if a fantastic opportunity came along that would change those plans, but I don't think anything of that nature has come along yet.

Listening to the interview with Danny last night he very much gave the impression that he and Nicky had plans in place for one possibly two more seasons at Lincoln. OK if a fantastic opportunity came along that would change those plans, but I don't think anything of that nature has come along yet.

Yes i listened to Hop and Glory last night too.
Danny spoke well. Enjoyed all the Lincoln City Women too.

Am I right in remembering them saying that they have never broken a contract? I'm getting old, maybe I just wish that they had said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.