The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

Surely a new song for Mings has got to include either "the son of god" or "the son of McGrath" somewhere.

We have 2 months, get thinking
He has been good, no doubt, but let him do it in the premier league before we even begin to utter his name in the same breath as the man who spent five seasons putting the best strikers in the world in his back pocket...

Apparently we are trying to agree a fee.

They claim it has to meet their valuation of him.
Have to say that don't they. Depends how much of his value they have amortised, how long he has left on his contract etc. Most of all he wants to leave.

I don’t pay too much attention to their market values, no idea how they are calculated. More of a point of interest than an accurate guide I would say

Jack is valued at £18m on there. Their valuation is either the realistic value that other clubs in Europe would give or the value if both the player wanted to leave and the club wanted to sell. I'd guess if we had had to fire sale Jack last summer, we would have got something like that.

One thing I hope for next season... that Tyrone is in a Villa shirt with 40k chanting a song worthy of him.

Hes here hes there....

Nagh, not good enough for him, and the swearing means kids cant sing it (you may laugh but its a huge deal, someone just said on the final thread, they were doing the gardening singing Weve got McGinn, kids should idolise TM the same way i did McGrath, Yorke etc. And he needs a song worthy.

Personally, I'd go oldschool

"Mingsy, Oh Mingsy, You're the greatest, the Holte End say"

But as long as its original to Villa and the whole ground can sing it, i will be happy
Ohh mingssyy
Mingsssy
I'd walk a mile and a bit so you could suck my wife's tit, Ohh minggssy.

I'm surprised at how easily this deal may actually go through. I was expecting Bournemouth to have been watching him this season and realising they've got a proper player on their hands once he goes back to them.

I'm surprised at how easily this deal may actually go through. I was expecting Bournemouth to have been watching him this season and realising they've got a proper player on their hands once he goes back to them.

1. He wants to leave. It's almost impossible to keep a player who wants to leave these days.

2. I believe they have already signed his replacement.

3. They will look at it and think he has 'found his level'.